Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mrs. Smith - Mature White Pussy
Old 09-24-2009, 08:02 PM

Default Mrs. Smith - Mature White Pussy

Often I hear people ask why black men go for older white women, or vice versa. It's not something one can answer in a few sentences. Of course, I can't answer for everyone, but for me it all goes back to a few memorable encounters I had in high school.

At the time I was a sophomore at an all boys private school. As you can imagine, the place sucked when it came to matters of sex. There were only a handful of female teachers too, which is pretty rare, but the administration wanted the student body to focus on studies instead of girls. As for the female teachers, most were pretty prude and only a few were sort of attractive. Ms. Johnson for example, she was the youngest of the female teachers, but she was also the most prudish. I remember hating being in her class, since all the boys were trying to show off for her. I wasn't going to sink that low, but that's a story for another time. Mrs. Smith on the other hand was a different story.

She was a slender, tall, fun loving and free spirited woman in her 40's and she loved teaching. Her hair was blond and mid-length, which complimented her bubbly demeanor. She was married to Coach Smith, the football coach and they had two daughters. All the boys respected her and she was affectionate with every student. She was just about everybody's favorite teacher, me included. she called me 'T' as a nickname and would always try to embarass me in front of the class by pinching my cheeks or hugging me. Yeah it was embarassing a bit, but I always got a bit stiff when she did stuff like that.

There weren't many black kids in this school, at most maybe 30, so teachers were always concerned that we were being treated fairly, especially Mrs. Smith. When she was in college she was into all sorts of civil rights issues, at least thats what she told us in class. Still, I couldn't help but feel that I was being given the most attention out of any of the other students, black or not. She'd often talk to me just as class ended and I'd wind up late for my next class. After it happened a few too many times I found myself in detention.

Now I rode the bus, so going to detention after school meant I'd be really late getting home. Nevertheless, I didn't have much choice other than to wait on the bus stop for however long it took and hope that my parents wouldn't get pissed. That's when it happened, the moment that completely reshaped my relationship with Mrs. Smith for good.

As I waited for the bus, Mrs. Smith pulled up to the curb. "Need a ride" She yelled, "I can take you home." I shrugged and agreed with a grin. A ride home was a ride home, and she was a teacher. Along the way she told me how sorry she was for getting me in trouble. She was just so interested in the conversations we'd have after class that time slipped away from her. I didn't mind. In a school of all boys, any attention from a woman was worth a little trouble. To make it up for me she took me to a fast food place and got me a coke from the drive thru. Little did I know that this was a part of her plan.

As we drove away, I noticed that the streets were a bit unfamiliar. We were nowhere near my neighborhood. I didn't pay it much mind since she did offer the ride after all. Who was I to complain? Suddenly, she slammed on the breaks and our drinks went flying all over us. It was pretty chaotic for a few moments, but she pulled over and checked to see if I was okay. She apologized as she dabbed a cheap napkin over my face, arm and legs; said she was trying not to hit a squirrel or something. That didn't concern me as I was more concerned about her hand dabbing closer and closer to my crotch. She said that her house was nearby and that we should clean up there since her husband, Coach Smith had extra clothes he'd let his players change into after practice. As she drove I noticed how her drink had spilled all over her blouse. Her nipples stood out pretty obviously as I realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

We pulled into her driveway. The Smiths had a fairly large house. I was impressed, but I wondered why no one was home. The daughters were apparently either at band practice or cheerleading, and Coach Smith was, well, coaching. Yet again I shrugged it off as Mrs. Smith led me to a bathroom. I handed her my clothes through the door waiting for her to return with some spares as mine were washing. She did come back with clothes for me, but not many for her. Her dress and stockings were gone and she was only still wearing her blouse. I turned away, not knowing if it was an oversight of hers since she was comfortable in her own home. I couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing panties or not.

Completely unphased by my nervous, shy reaction she told me that she didn't think the extra clothes would fit me. She walked up and stretched the shirt across my back. Her breasts rubbed across my shoulderblades and her nipples felt like little marshmallows. I got hard just like that, and she saw it. She walked around to my front and squatted. Face to face with my bulging boxers she stretched the extra pants across my waist. I had no idea what she was thinking at first, but her giggling soon gave me a clue. "How long are you going to let me tease you like this before you do something about it" she asked. You'd think that this would be the perfect time to make a move, but being the kid I was I just answered shyly, "I don't know."

That's when Mrs. Smith took control. Before I knew it my boxers were around my ankles and the head of my dick was getting swirled around her tongue. Words can't describe how perfect the blowjob she gave me was. I stared at her in awe as her head bobbed around. With her hair brushing into my pubes, her steamy breath making my balls wet and her tongue doing acrobatics with my dick, she popped it out of her mouth with a lusty grin saying quietly "...mmm, black cock."

She pushed me over toward the toilet to sit down as she wiped her mouth and took off her blouse. I was right, she wasn't wearing panties. It was the first time I had ever seen the body of an older woman in a sexual way. She was by no means a spring chicken, but her body was still very attractive, and with blowjob skills like hers, her fucking skills must've been out of this world. Her pussy was unshaven with dark blonde pubes. She was so excited that she actually dripped a little. She squatted over my dick and slowly lowered herself onto it. I remember feeling her pubes tugging at the sides of my dick as she dipped down. She was way tighter than I expected her to be, and she was wet enough to loosen a rusty door.

She rode me like that on that toilet as our clothes were washing. Her ass slapped against my thighs and we were both breathing so heavily. Then out of nowhere she let out this lusty moan. The sound alone almost made me cum. After that first moan she didn't stop. She was cumming and I was the one making her do it. Every now and then the thought "oh shit, this is my teacher. I'm fucking my teacher", would pop in my head, but I was too overcome with lust to care for long or do anything else about it. I did, however, decide that I should take control. I moved her legs to get her on all fours. I grabbed her waist and started fucking her again.

She wasn't cumming anymore, not like she was at first, but now it was my turn. I had never cum inside a girl unprotected before, so the feeling of releasing inside of her is undecribable. I collapsed on her back as I continued to twich the remaining cum inside of her. We laid there like that for about 5 minutes. When I pulled out, a string of cum connected from me to inside her pussy. She saw it too, looking over her shoulder and laughed, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon T" she said "Let's get cleaned so I can get you home."

I took a shower and got dressed in the extra clothes Mrs. Smith gave to me. I waited for her in her living room watching MTV, drinking one of her daughters Capri Suns. And just like that she drove me home. Of course that wasn't our first and last meeting, but the first one that helped me see that older women really have some out of this world skills.

Oh yeah, I did get in trouble with my parents since I couldn't tell them where I was or what I was doing, but I think it was worth it.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:02 PM

I think this happens a lot. My husband says one of his black friends was doing their home room teacher when they were in high school and she was probably 50.

Old 07-08-2010, 04:16 AM

Yes I would say it happens a lot . I also was doing one of my teachers in high school Miss Walker my calculus teacher, she was in her 50's but damn what a body and quite the tease, short skirts and high heels tight fitting blouse no bra.Did I mention size 38dd's, nipples like pencil erasers.

Last edited by sarek; 07-08-2010 at 04:19 AM..

Old 07-08-2010, 04:27 AM

its not only women teachers who fuck students, my beautiful black spouse told me she was fucked by lots of white teachers from her early teens, her english teacher used her every wednesday for gang bangs with black and whites starting when she was 15..she said she absolutely loved it......bill

Old 07-08-2010, 05:56 AM

I love matur ewMWfs I'm 30s and have fucked more than my share and surprised both of us by knocking up a couple of early 50s MWFS. One 50 the other 52. One had my baby and loves being looked at at a BBC whore!

Old 02-19-2012, 09:56 PM

When I was in my mid twenties,I only wanted to fuck women rom their mid thirties and up.They were always better in bed.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:14 PM

I love these posts and stories! Nothing like a married white female teacher wanting a black student to fuck her! White husband should encourage their teacher wife's to do it more often.

I knew a married white girl who let her black student breed her! Eqaully, for me I knew a divorced white female teacher who I knew I could fuck with a bit of flirting - but I was only 15yo and so inexperienced I never knew it at the time!!

Old 02-20-2012, 11:11 PM

I am 23 I want a mature white woman.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:13 AM

Have you ever seen her since...?

Old 02-25-2012, 07:29 PM

Great post! I can honestly say I never got it on with any of my teachers and didn't even come close but whoa, did I fantasize! When I was 21, I did have sex with a 46 year old college instructor(from a different college). Great sex, some of the cleanest, sweetest tasting pussy ever to reside on this planet.