Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Lending her to a friend
Old 04-26-2012, 11:45 PM

Default Lending her to a friend

Our story began a few months ago as a new hire to our company began making an impression with the other guys as a ladies man. Apparently he had a handful of beautiful girls that were at his becon call. Eventualy I met him and he was not shy in telling us his exploits and would often call the girls and have them talk dirty. I was surprised because of his age and these girls sounded young. Fred kept saying how the girls loved black cock.
He was a cool guy and got to be good friends with him. Being that we are Latinos we party and BBQ quite a bit. So I invited him to one of our cookouts. Being the playboy he is he brought a young girl ( amy I think) that had to be 20 yrs younger than him. Good looking girl. Late into the party Mary and I were chatting with Fred while Amy was in the bathroom. And I Mary asked Fred what his secret was to be with a young girl. Fred smiled as I said " what girl doesn't want to go black" Fred then said " I have that effect on them I guess."
After the party Mary asked me what I meant and I told her all about what I had heard and seen of Fred. She I guess still didn't get it so I told her" he is big in the pants, way bigger than me"
She just sat there giggling and tossed it to the wind. All that next week every time we saw a white girl with a black man she would say " she knows what she likes" . I finally told her, " I should have Fred show you what they like. Have him come to our house."
" sure, have your wife fuck another man" she said sarcasticly.
I had never thought of it like that but I got turned on instantly. The thoughts would not leave my mind. I finally decided to talk to fred about what Mary and I had discussed. Fred smiled and said, " alot of the girls I date are married, and their hubbies asked me just like you are right now. You are asking me right?" I was embarrassed " I guess I am " Fred "this weekend is good for me, set it up."
I went home and told Mary ( my 25 yr old wife) that I was gonna have my buddies over on sat. She agreed and was gonna cook for us. Sat came around and it was getting late. Nobody had showed up but Fred. We had plenty to drink and when we do Mary tends to get frisky. She was in her short one piece thin skirt that flowed nicely as she walked showing off her curves. Mary then asked why he was alone. He said he might go to a strip club later. I told him" dude a couple of more drinks and Mary might be stripping for us"
Fred smiled" if she strips I'm staying, Mary is hot!"
Mary said" I just might do that boys as she walked into the kitchen."
I nodded to Fred that it would be on. I yelled at Mary that Fred was going to sleep on our couch as he didn't want to drink and drive. I then told Fred to strip down. He did as he had boxers with the slit in front and a white tank top.
Mary came back in with shots in hand. Several shots later she went into the kitchen and I followed. A she made more drinks I kissed her neck making her moan. I could tell she was hot as hell. I slowly reach down and pulled her panties off as I rubbed her all over. I then walked back into the living room and sat down. She came back in with the drinks as I told Fred " what happened to you table dance?" Fred agreed " yea I thought I was going to get a table dance!" Mary then put her drink down and said sure, but only for Fred. She was doing a pretty good job as I got hot watching her, so I stood up and danced in front of her helping her skirt slide up showing her ass and shaved pussy to Fred as we kissed.
I then told Mary " I guess you have to actually sit on Fred's lap for it to be an actual lap dance right Fred !" Fred said" yea, that's right sit here on my lap" as he patted his lap. Mary the whispered in my ear, " I don't have panties on!" I told her" so, it's a real lap dance"
She agreed and backed onto his lap and as she did Fred held onto her skirt helping it slide up to her hips. He pulled his knees together making hers spread apart as she was fully mounted on his pelvic area. Her pussy was perfectly lined up where his cock was as she say on him. I told her " strippers move their hips and gring when they give lap dances." she had a blank look on her face as she slid back and forward. I watched as she did this for a few minutes. She really got into it as it was quite and steamy.
I got up to get another drink and as I did I heard some noise and her say wow as she tried to whisper. I walked back in and her face was blank again as she was still grinding him. She began to make some noises I had heard before, noises she made when we fucked. Her face showed she was in pain. I asked her if she was ok and she said " uh huh" as she looked at the floor by their feet. I was in shock as I saw Fred's boxers laying there. I then said " I guess you know why those girls like black men!" she smiled "I do now" as Fred squeezed her hips. I was sitting directly across from them as I smelled sex in the air. I was horny as fuck when I told them " lets get to the bed so he can do this right baby!" Fred grabbed her skirt and lifted it up over her head. Mary just raised her arms and let him pull it off. They looked awesome as her bronze legs straddled his dark muscular ones. She slowly stood up as I saw his huge shiny ( her juices covered it) cock slid out. As she stood up she sighed in relief as it slapped his stomach. He was as tall as me 5 ft 8 but he was at least 9 inches long. Way big for his body, no wonder they were hooked on him. She said nothing as she walked past me and laid on the bed. Fred walked in and asked her for the doggystyle position. Quickly she jumped to the edge of the bed on her knees as Fred got behind her. His cockhead was as big as a plum. He began pushing in her as she gasped and grabbed for the pillows. As it finally popped in she let out a slow " fuuuuccccckk!" in her sexiest voice ever! Fred then let her have it I knew why the girls lusted after him. I couldn't understand how she was able to take him all but she did. He fucked hard until he said he was gonna cum. He grabbed her hips and pulled tight. I could see his butt clinch every time his monster shot load after load into her as she breathed heavily. He grunted many times after he finished standing there motionless. And Mary didn't move either, he was inside her for a few minutes until he got soft and finally slid out. Mary leaned forward and laid down as Fred got his clothes on and said " call me so we can do this again" as he left. I laid down with Mary. She smiled as I looked at her and let out a "hhmmmm"

Old 04-28-2012, 03:43 PM

Thumbs up

Wow that was a Great story!!
I wish my Cat would do that

hott
Old 05-09-2012, 11:49 AM

Talking hott

wow thats hott lending your wife to one of your friends is who has an 8 inch dick wow

sweet
Old 07-05-2012, 06:51 PM

Smile sweet

mmmmmmmmmmm that was so hot, Fred fucked her good, you should have had your cock out stroking it while this was going on

Did you clean her up?
Old 06-17-2013, 10:27 AM

Default Did you clean her up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinrob View Post
Our story began a few months ago as a new hire to our company began making an impression with the other guys as a ladies man. Apparently he had a handful of beautiful girls that were at his becon call. Eventualy I met him and he was not shy in telling us his exploits and would often call the girls and have them talk dirty. I was surprised because of his age and these girls sounded young. Fred kept saying how the girls loved black cock.
He was a cool guy and got to be good friends with him. Being that we are Latinos we party and BBQ quite a bit. So I invited him to one of our cookouts. Being the playboy he is he brought a young girl ( amy I think) that had to be 20 yrs younger than him. Good looking girl. Late into the party Mary and I were chatting with Fred while Amy was in the bathroom. And I Mary asked Fred what his secret was to be with a young girl. Fred smiled as I said " what girl doesn't want to go black" Fred then said " I have that effect on them I guess."
After the party Mary asked me what I meant and I told her all about what I had heard and seen of Fred. She I guess still didn't get it so I told her" he is big in the pants, way bigger than me"
She just sat there giggling and tossed it to the wind. All that next week every time we saw a white girl with a black man she would say " she knows what she likes" . I finally told her, " I should have Fred show you what they like. Have him come to our house."
" sure, have your wife fuck another man" she said sarcasticly.
I had never thought of it like that but I got turned on instantly. The thoughts would not leave my mind. I finally decided to talk to fred about what Mary and I had discussed. Fred smiled and said, " alot of the girls I date are married, and their hubbies asked me just like you are right now. You are asking me right?" I was embarrassed " I guess I am " Fred "this weekend is good for me, set it up."
I went home and told Mary ( my 25 yr old wife) that I was gonna have my buddies over on sat. She agreed and was gonna cook for us. Sat came around and it was getting late. Nobody had showed up but Fred. We had plenty to drink and when we do Mary tends to get frisky. She was in her short one piece thin skirt that flowed nicely as she walked showing off her curves. Mary then asked why he was alone. He said he might go to a strip club later. I told him" dude a couple of more drinks and Mary might be stripping for us"
Fred smiled" if she strips I'm staying, Mary is hot!"
Mary said" I just might do that boys as she walked into the kitchen."
I nodded to Fred that it would be on. I yelled at Mary that Fred was going to sleep on our couch as he didn't want to drink and drive. I then told Fred to strip down. He did as he had boxers with the slit in front and a white tank top.
Mary came back in with shots in hand. Several shots later she went into the kitchen and I followed. A she made more drinks I kissed her neck making her moan. I could tell she was hot as hell. I slowly reach down and pulled her panties off as I rubbed her all over. I then walked back into the living room and sat down. She came back in with the drinks as I told Fred " what happened to you table dance?" Fred agreed " yea I thought I was going to get a table dance!" Mary then put her drink down and said sure, but only for Fred. She was doing a pretty good job as I got hot watching her, so I stood up and danced in front of her helping her skirt slide up showing her ass and shaved pussy to Fred as we kissed.
I then told Mary " I guess you have to actually sit on Fred's lap for it to be an actual lap dance right Fred !" Fred said" yea, that's right sit here on my lap" as he patted his lap. Mary the whispered in my ear, " I don't have panties on!" I told her" so, it's a real lap dance"
She agreed and backed onto his lap and as she did Fred held onto her skirt helping it slide up to her hips. He pulled his knees together making hers spread apart as she was fully mounted on his pelvic area. Her pussy was perfectly lined up where his cock was as she say on him. I told her " strippers move their hips and gring when they give lap dances." she had a blank look on her face as she slid back and forward. I watched as she did this for a few minutes. She really got into it as it was quite and steamy.
I got up to get another drink and as I did I heard some noise and her say wow as she tried to whisper. I walked back in and her face was blank again as she was still grinding him. She began to make some noises I had heard before, noises she made when we fucked. Her face showed she was in pain. I asked her if she was ok and she said " uh huh" as she looked at the floor by their feet. I was in shock as I saw Fred's boxers laying there. I then said " I guess you know why those girls like black men!" she smiled "I do now" as Fred squeezed her hips. I was sitting directly across from them as I smelled sex in the air. I was horny as fuck when I told them " lets get to the bed so he can do this right baby!" Fred grabbed her skirt and lifted it up over her head. Mary just raised her arms and let him pull it off. They looked awesome as her bronze legs straddled his dark muscular ones. She slowly stood up as I saw his huge shiny ( her juices covered it) cock slid out. As she stood up she sighed in relief as it slapped his stomach. He was as tall as me 5 ft 8 but he was at least 9 inches long. Way big for his body, no wonder they were hooked on him. She said nothing as she walked past me and laid on the bed. Fred walked in and asked her for the doggystyle position. Quickly she jumped to the edge of the bed on her knees as Fred got behind her. His cockhead was as big as a plum. He began pushing in her as she gasped and grabbed for the pillows. As it finally popped in she let out a slow " fuuuuccccckk!" in her sexiest voice ever! Fred then let her have it I knew why the girls lusted after him. I couldn't understand how she was able to take him all but she did. He fucked hard until he said he was gonna cum. He grabbed her hips and pulled tight. I could see his butt clinch every time his monster shot load after load into her as she breathed heavily. He grunted many times after he finished standing there motionless. And Mary didn't move either, he was inside her for a few minutes until he got soft and finally slid out. Mary leaned forward and laid down as Fred got his clothes on and said " call me so we can do this again" as he left. I laid down with Mary. She smiled as I looked at her and let out a "hhmmmm"
How you ate the cream pie,

LMAO at the cuck question.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:32 AM

Exclamation LMAO at the cuck question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perradeplaya View Post
How you ate the cream pie,

Like I said. CLOSET CUCK Oh and a MAN!!!' See you deleted all but three of those fake pictures.

Again. Nothing against real out in the open cucks, it's the fake ones who pretend to be women that piss me off.

Old 07-07-2013, 02:09 AM

That's a good story Rob
Any more?

hott
Old 04-30-2014, 05:55 PM

Default hott

Nice my b.f once let a black man fuck me for some weed