Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being Neighborly #1
Old 09-02-2012, 12:16 AM

Default Being Neighborly #1

It was another lonely night in our townhouse condo. My husband as usual was gone for a few days because of work leaving me alone to do nothing but watch TV. My boredom was unbearable. This was soon to change. Before I go into the story let me explain a little about myself. My name is Marisa. I am 26 and have been married now to my husband John for four years. When we first met we hit it off well and ended up being the guy I lost my virginity to. He works nights and I work part time days so I only see him a couple times a week other then short periods in the morning as he gets in and heads to bed as I go for my morning jog. I hate it but the pay is good so we bear it for now until he can get a better situation. I'm not tall at 5"6'. I'm a natural redhead with very pale skin, freckles, and blue eyes. The only people paler then me are dead. I am what would be considered average, fitting between a size eight and ten. I am also a natural 36DD which tend to be all too often the first thing guys see. Then again they are hard to miss. I also have a huge sex drive and could go everyday, multiple times, if I was able. Another factor that makes our work schedule hard to deal with.

Hearing what sounded like someone yelling I stood up, peering out my side living room window. Being an end unit we have a small yard section separating us from the other building across from us. Looking across the gap I could see into the windows of the house where the noise was coming from. That's when I saw Terrell and Tiara fighting in their living room. It was easy to see since they don't have any coverings on their side windows and they were surely loud enough to hear. They were getting very heated but I could not understand anything that was being said. This is not the first fight they have had but by the looks of it the biggest. Tiara soon stormed out of their front door ending the argument.

Terrell and Tiara moved in around 5 months ago. They are a black couple originally from a bad neighborhood in the city. Terrell apparently had made a good amount of money from a rap album he put out and was able to buy this townhouse in the suburbs away from his old neighborhood. He took his girlfriend with him. After they moved in I went over to visit our new neighbors and made fast friends with Tiara. We spent a fair amount of time together and she often invited me over to relax in their hot tub on their back deck. She often complained about Terrell being at times too controlling and hard to deal with. This was easy to tell by how often they fought. I asked her one day why she stayed if she wasn't too happy. She told me that he took good care of her. Then leaning in she whispered that it also helped that Terrell was well hung and was a pro at using it. Right away making a motion with her hand to show me the length and girth. If she was being honest he was really big and would certainly give justice to the black male myth. Tiara's fingers were at least eight inches apart, likely a little more, and the circle she made was around five plus inches. Both of which were a good size bigger then my husband's. I actually felt myself blush when she did that which made Tiara laugh.

Terrell was different altogether. More rough around the edges then Tiara but generally friendly to me during the few times we talked. He is a darker skinned black male and stands over six feet in height. He speaks with a heavy inner city accent and at times using slang I can't fully understand. I can't complain since he has been nice. Have even spent a few evenings with him and Tiara including some with my husband along and Terrell has always been decent to us. John seems to get along with him well enough. He wasn't that bad looking either and was larger then my husband as well. Though no surprise to me I have caught him staring at my chest every time I see him. More so when he stops by when Tiara and I are in the hot tub out back and I'm in my bathing suit. Tiara is an A cup so when we're side by side it's hard to miss my large chest.