Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being Neighborly #3
Old 09-02-2012, 12:20 AM

Default Being Neighborly #3

After dinner Saturday I headed up stairs to get ready for the evening. Taking a shower I took time to shave both my legs and crotch clean since it had been a few days since I had. Looking through my clothes I tried to find something nice to wear, settling on a black V neck dress that goes down to just above my knees when standing. Along with that a pair of black heeled boots, about mid calf high. Underneath I was wearing a matching bra and panty set. Before leaving I said my goodbyes to my husband and he wished me a good evening. Walking over to Terrell's he opened to door and his eyes got real big. Looking me up and down several times he told me I looked very sexy. I thanked him, blushing. He was just wearing his normal clothing for the evening, loose fitting stuff. Hopping in his car we drove off to the party. Terrell told me he didn't want to spend too much time out. Was just going to say hello, take a few photos, then get back home.

When we finally got there I found I was one of the only white people and the only white female which turned plenty of heads. A pale white female like me in a large room full of black men and women, I stood out like a sore thumb. I did enjoy myself though and met a lot of new people. Terrell kept me close by him most of the time and seemed to revel in showing me to guys he knew. After a couple of hours he asked me if I was ready to go? I told him I was fine with it as we pushed our way through the crowd and back to the car. The drive home was far from silent and Terrell kept telling me of all the guys who commented on me tonight. Which was flattering to say the least since I'm not used to that at all. During the drive he took one hand off the wheel placing it on my knee rubbing it as he talked. There was something erotic seeing his dark hand on my pale white leg.

When we got back home John was already gone to work. I was about to say goodnight to Terrell when he asked me to come in to his house. Maybe to play a game or two since it was still fairly early. I was a little tired but figured why not? I had nothing else to do anyway. Closing the door behind me he disappeared into the kitchen only to return with a bottle of rum and two shot glasses. He told me we would make playing interesting, the person who loses drinks. Laughing I agreed as I took my boots off to get comfortable. As we began to play I began to lose, as I often did. Not that I didn't win any, just won very few. I was now eight shots into it and just lost another making me take a ninth. By now I was more then feeling it and knew I had to stop or I would be passed out drunk if I kept up this losing streak. Terrell teased me a little and pushed me into one more game promising I wouldn't have to drink if I lost. That was a good thing since I lost in record time. I told him I guess I had better get home.

"Wait!" he said. "You still owe me one fa' losin' that last round." I mentioned that we agreed I wouldn't have to drink again. "I know but how 'bout a little kiss instead? Just a quick one before you go." I told him I wasn't sure since I'm married. "We're friends ain't we Marisa? It ain't no big deal, I ain't looking to take you away from your man. Besides your husband ain't home so he won't know anyway." With that I actually agreed.

Terrell stepped over to me, leaned down, and kissed me directly on my lips. Without warning he grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled my tightly against his body with one arm and head the back of my head with his other hand kissing me deeply. He tongue snaked it's way into my mouth. His strong arm kept a tight hold of me to keep me from moving. I was shocked but not so much by what he did but by the fact that I really made no effort to break away. In response I was kissing him back. I knew if it weren't for the alcohol I would have slapped him for this. The drinking loosed me up enough to do something I had thought of for a little while now but never figured I would do it. I also never considered I would willingly give myself up so easy more so since I'm married and love my husband dearly. There was something about Terrell though that excited in me a sexual nature I never had. I was soon about to find out how willing I really was in giving up far more to this large black man then I ever considered doing.

Terrell released me from his tight grip and I didn't more an inch. Sliding his arm from around my waist his hand was soon planted on my butt, rubbing it over the dress. Breaking the kiss he leaned lower kissing my neck. At the same time he removed his other hand from the back of my head trailing the tips of his fingers down the side of my neck slowly working their way down. It felt nice as I just stood there breathing heavily. He didn't stop there. His fingers continued their slow dissent to the very top of my chest, then down lightly across my left breast until his hand came to rest right below it. He didn't waste a moment before cupping his entire hand on my left breast, kneading it over my dress.

"I have been wantin' to touch these big ass white titties of yours for a long fuckin' time" he said pulling away from my neck. I told Terrell I think we had better stop and I should go home. "Why Marisa, don't you want me to do this?" he asked. I again said I shouldn't and that it wasn't proper more so being married. "Shit, I don't fuckin' care that you're married! I ain't lookin' for a relationship. I'm just lookin' for some fun, you know what I mean girl? I don't want another girlfriend an' don't want you leavin' your husband, just want to fuck you. I know you are needin' it as bad as I'm wantin' it. An' John ain't gotta know nothin' about what we do when he ain't here. You know you're wantin' if girl, don't you?"

I had a million thoughts going through my head at the moment. The entire time he didn't let up playing with me breast and I really made no move to stop him. Without thinking I blurted out that yes, I wanted it. After those words came out of my mouth I felt shocked that I would admit it instead if insisting that I should leave. I can't really blame the alcohol since I really wanted to be doing this; the alcohol just helped me release my inhibitions that normally would stop me. I was very turned on by this point both from what he was doing to me and the excitement of being with the big black man. I know it didn't help that it has also been a week now since I last had sex and was craving it badly.

With a big grin on his face Terrell kissed me on the lips deeply again as he continued playing with my left breast. After a minute or so he moved his hand from my chest down my stomach to the side of my upper left thigh. With both the hand on my thigh and the one of my rear he began to bunch up my until my panties were exposed both in front and back. Holding the hem of my dress up with his hand in back he slid the one on the outside of my thigh across the front then down in between running his fingers on my crotch over my panties. I was so turned on by now and Terrell could tell as well.