Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being Neighborly #4
Old 09-02-2012, 12:21 AM

Default Being Neighborly #4

"Damn girl there's a lot of heat comin' off your pussy an' can already feel a little wet spot on your panties. Lets get this fuckin' dress off you Marisa." he said grinning. Pulling back from me he grabbed the bottom of my dress and began pulling it upwards over my stomach, chest, arms, and head as I lifted my arms up to help it get off easier. Once he pulled it all the way off of me he tossed it onto the floor followed by taking off his own shirt, kicking off his shoes, then letting his pants drop to the floor. We were both now in nothing but our underwear and that wasn't likely to last for long.

Terrell quickly spun me around so that I was now facing away from him. Pushing me hair away he went back to kissing my neck along the left side. Reaching around he placed one hand down by my crotch rubbing my pussy over my panties and the other up by my chest rubbing my breasts over my bra. My nipples were rock hard pressing against the material of my bra. Shortly afterwards he moved back hands away grabbing the back of my bra. I could feel him undoing one, two, three, then the final fourth hook of my bra. Pushing the straps off my shoulders I let it slip down my arms then down to the floor. Now I was down to only my panties and short half socks. Reaching back around Terrell grabbed both of my breasts and began to play with them. Rubbing my nipples between his fingers, pinching them, causing me to moan softly in pleasure. Looking down I watched as his black hangs roamed all over my bare breasts. The sight alone was really turning me on more along with what he was doing to me.

"Such nice big lilly white tits with pretty pale pink nipples. I only wish Tiara had a pair like these. How often I just wanted to reach over and grab these. Now, I want you to go lay down on the couch Marisa" he whispered into my ear as he pointed to where he wanted me. He has a large section sofa that has on one end a lounger type of area where you can kick your feet up and relax. It also was fully open except on one side giving ample room for what I knew we were going to be doing soon enough. Letting go of me I walked over to his couch. I didn't even get the chance to lay down before Terrell was right against me, guiding me down onto my back. Kissing my neck again he trailed his lips down to my chest. Cupping my breasts he sucked my nipples, one then the other, into his mouth. It felt so good and looked so hot. His black skin against my pale white. He stayed there for a couple of minutes before pulling himself away. Moving along the side of the couch he worked his way lower, kissing down my stomach until he reached the top of my panties. Turning his head to stare up at me he moved his hands sliding his fingers under the waistband of my panties on both sides.

"Lift your hips baby" he ordered. Doing as he said he began to pull down on my panties. Sliding off my waist, down my thighs, calves, off my feet then throwing them away to the floor. "Damn girl you got a pretty little white pussy, shaved bare too" he exclaimed with a moan. Pushing my legs apart and my knees up he climbed up on the couch with his face right above my crotch. Moving his hand up he slowly run his finger up and down my clit then slid it into me making me moan. He started fingering my pussy as he leaned in, running his tongue around my clit now. He was a pro at this and it felt so very good. I enjoyed every moment of it as he worked both his fingers and tongue in amazing ways. I was surprised as I began to feel myself building towards an orgasm not even three minutes into it. Screaming out loud my legs began to shake just before I came, hard. Holy crap was that a quick but big orgasm. Never remember having one come on so fast in my life. Was a good mix of sexual denial and what Terrell had been doing to me. I just laid there trying to catch my breath as Terrell moved up and off the couch.

"No, it's my turn baby" he said with pleasure. Moving to prop myself up on my knees I looked up at Terrell standing at the end of the couch in his underwear. Could clearly see the material straining against his hard on. Without saying a word he reached down, pushing his boxers down to the floor. His dick sprung out, rock hard and pointing straight at me. 'Holy crap!' is all that came to mind when I saw the thing. It was fucking huge. Tiara wasn't lying. He was at least eight inches long and more then five inches in girth, and dark as the rest of him. Just an all around massive black cock. I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined such a thing. Terrell could tell by the look on my face how shocked I was and all he could do was let out a laugh. He didn't say a word as he climbed back onto the couch, spreading my legs wider before moving again between them. I asked him if he was going to put on a condom?

"Fuck no!" he exclaimed. "I'm gonna fuck you bareback Marisa. I know you're on the pill so I ain't gonna knock you up. An' you're gonna be my first white girl an' I wanna feel all with nothin' between us. Besides I ain't carrying nothin' an' had to use a rubber with Tiara every funkin' time since she wasn't on anything an' we didn't want any kids. An' I know you ain't been with no other guys but John. Don't worry baby, you'll love every inch of my big black pole."