Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-19-2014, 02:31 PM

VALID replies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgagger9x6 View Post
Exactly VintageJake. I Play Safe or I Don't Play. How long is your enjoyment gonna last WITHOUT PROTECTION? We Are Supposed To Be "Responsible Adults" here for Fun. Act Accordingly. Putting Someones Safety At Risk is Just Plain Selfish and Irresponsible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa Blanca View Post
I wouldn't put an enemy in that situation, much less someone I call a friend. That's a breach of friendship, in my opinion.

Old 08-27-2014, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagejake View Post
We've been reading the various condom vrs. bareback threads, both here and other swing sites we're on. While she would love to play bare and much prefers it, it's not becoming pregnant that worries us (she can't); it's the potential of STD's. We get tested 1-2 times per year, so we know we're clean, but we play safe because we don't want to get anything or possibly give anything to anyone else. We have kids to raise and need to be around to do so. Yes, we are swingers and as such there is an inherent risk of contracting something, but having a man intentionally damaging a condom or removing it during play is borderline criminal as well as just plain stupid for all involved.

well said i agree

Old 08-27-2014, 04:41 AM

The most wonderful feeling is having a man bareback inside me. But with a new guy or just someone I met that night I always want them to wear a condom. That said I've hadthem rip or tear several times during sex.
There's a strange thrill about it happening, though I'm really not ready for children.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:09 PM

Funny I met a couple from sls where she was riding me I was long stroking and coming completely out of her and her husband slipped the condom off of me to bareback her. I didn't expect that to happen but it was hot. Bareback feels amazing but then you have to worry if your going to get an std.

Old 09-23-2014, 07:15 PM

i know this chick at this party i was at and she was wasted and ended up fucking a black guy and he didnt even wear a rubber haha its a big turn on i think

rubber
Old 09-23-2014, 11:46 PM

Red face rubber

I canīt cum if i use condom itīs impossible :-/

Old 01-27-2017, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublexxl View Post
Oldest trick in the book, we have a black friend who consistently does this. Usually he will fuck the wife he's with in several different positions. Getting that pussy all swollen up and numbed. Then he switches to doggie to finish her off. While switching positions he tears the condom and rolls it back on his shaft like a mark to cock ring....he then inserts his bare cock and pounds away...when he empties his always massive load inside the unprotected womb...he feigns suprise and says the condom broke during sex. He did this the first time he hooked up with my wife. He claims to have done this dozens of times.
This happened to me a few months ago. I caught him a few times trying to take off the condom. We had agreed that he would have to wear one, I am not on the pill. I made the mistake of telling him that and it only seemed to motivate him more.

I had no idea he had ripped it, I was checking constantly to make sure it was still on. Little did I know he had pulled it back and ripped the tip halfway down his shaft. I didn't know until he came in me and he pulled out. I was pissed

Last edited by missi69; 01-27-2017 at 03:59 AM..

I do this sometimes...
Old 07-03-2018, 08:18 PM

Default I do this sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klt4636 View Post
When a girl tells me to use a condom because she's not on birth control, I get rock hard. The whole time, all I can think about is slipping it off and cumming inside her. Knowing I'm only one slip or rip away from creaming that young, unprotected pussy is so fucking hot. Right now, I only cum in girls that don't make me wear a condom, whether or not they tell me to pull out (don't ever trust a nigga with a hard on). But, I really wanna take it to the next level. I'd love to see that look on her face after she realizes I just came in her or the feeling of knowing that I came in her and she didn't notice. Plus, I've got a huge breeding fetish so any pregnancies would just be icing on the cake. I think the next lucky (or unlucky?) condom using girl I meet is gonna get a creampie surprise.
I will tell a guy I'm not on birth control (I use a diaphragm)and he has to use a condom, which ALWAYS turns them on and they want NOT to use one and I LOVE the conversations during sex while they try to convince me NOT to use one, or to let them take it off, and then the MASSIVE orgasms we ALL have when I reach down between us and slip it off myself and guide him back inside!! LOVE IT!!

J (the wife)

Old 07-03-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyez1 View Post
well my hot bf came over to my house while hubby was out of town on buying trip. stayed the whole weekend it was incredibly good. he even wore my hubby's underwear and hose robe. really made himself at home.
it was soo much fun finally seeing a Man of the house. he hasn't used a condom in quite a while now. he did ask to see what type of birth control pills I was taking. when I showed them to him he immediately flushed them. I know my mouth flew open. he then told me I wasn't to have them refilled. told right quick it was my time to get pregnant. he said WHEN I was I would be the 5th white wife he has gotten pregnant. what is this a competition oh well. I guess its just a matter of time for me
Kathy
I have a HUGE pregnancy risk fetish and a true desire to have a child with someone other than my husband (don't bother with the HATE responses, we understand the gravity of this)…..and one of the most INTENSE fantasies about how I become pregnant is to just be "one of his sluts" and get knocked up by a Black Lover who simply wants to knock up white wives. Just a hole for his sperm and a womb for his baby, and maybe bragging rights in front of his friends!! LORD that makes me wet just writing it!! Being #5, or 8, or 15 would be SO hot!!

I can't take the pill, but it would also be HOT to have my Lover take them away from me and flush them or to make my husband do this chore for us/him!! When I travel with my Boss/Lover for business, I like to leave my diaphragm on hubby's side of the bed with a note inside that says "I won't be needing THIS where I'm going!!"

J (the wife)

Old 07-04-2018, 01:08 PM

The "slipping off the condom"-move is so goddamn hot...