Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

OMG mom is black fucked
Old 11-20-2009, 02:09 AM

Default OMG mom is black fucked

.................................................. ...........

Last edited by arnold; 11-20-2009 at 10:57 AM..

UR mom luvs BBC huh?
Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 AM

Default UR mom luvs BBC huh?

she's probably not going to stop from my experience. So You you should encourage her if anything. Once you let her know you know which you should do on the sly rather than blurt it out. I have experience with this situation and the "involved parties" all enjoy our little secret!

strange
Old 11-20-2009, 10:25 AM

Thumbs down strange

Onestly I don't think that youar story is true. If I was in youar position I will kill both "my" mother" both her lover. Me and my wife somethimes have some "swinger party", but is something that we decided togheter, and we have a full sexual and hintimal time togheter. How can you permit that youar mother is infhaithful to youar father???? If you are a man you have to clean that situation!!!!
Him

Old 11-21-2009, 10:15 AM

can you post the story again??

Old 07-05-2010, 03:55 AM

I didn't get the opportunity to read the original post but I would like to reply to the "hotcouple". I personally caught my mother sucking a black man's dick when I was sixteen. My mom tried to appologize for what I had seen, but I simply kissed her and told her not to worry about it because I was okay with it. Of course my mom was divorced from my dad at the time, so there was no issue of "cheating". But to this day I enjoy the fact that my mother loves working over a big black cock! My mom has had sex with at least 30 or more different black men. My mom likes being a black cock slut and I love my mom for being herself and doing what she loves.

So, whatever the original story was, it may have been true. I don't know, who am I to judge?

My sister likes black dick too, I know, I watch her have sex all the time with black men.

Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnold View Post
.................................................. ...........
where is the story?

Old 09-08-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika2xs View Post
I didn't get the opportunity to read the original post but I would like to reply to the "hotcouple". I personally caught my mother sucking a black man's dick when I was sixteen. My mom tried to appologize for what I had seen, but I simply kissed her and told her not to worry about it because I was okay with it. Of course my mom was divorced from my dad at the time, so there was no issue of "cheating". But to this day I enjoy the fact that my mother loves working over a big black cock! My mom has had sex with at least 30 or more different black men. My mom likes being a black cock slut and I love my mom for being herself and doing what she loves.

So, whatever the original story was, it may have been true. I don't know, who am I to judge?

My sister likes black dick too, I know, I watch her have sex all the time with black men.
Me too! It is hot to see your own Moma dn Sister receiving big black cocks. I love it!

Old 09-08-2010, 06:50 PM

Mommy gets blacked and you saw it?? Damn, you must have enjoyed it. If you need Mommy to get "blacked" some more just let me know.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhatp View Post
i enjoy watching my mom do bbc, i enjoy watching them cumming in her hot cunt an watch as they pull out.
I wish my mom did this.

Old 04-11-2011, 08:43 PM

I'm hoping to see my mom take her first black cock soon!