Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife's black boyfriend
Old 01-17-2010, 10:50 PM

Default Wife's black boyfriend

I had made friends with a black guy. At the time, my wife was 20 years old. Sandy blond hair, 34B tits, 115 pounds, 5ft. 5in. tall. She loved sex. We had had a 3some several times with a white friend of ours. I had kept talking to her about trying a black guy. At first she said no. After I got several videos of blacks on whites, she started thinking about it. After being around our black friend more, I could tell she was thinking about it. One day I got him alone and told him that she was curious about getting laid by a black guy. It only took a few minutes of talking about her till a lump had developed in his pants. I let him look at some nude photos of her and asked if he was interested. After assuring him that I was serious, he said he would love to fuck her.

Later I told her what I had done. At first, she acted mad, but later started asking me questions about what he had said. I told her about him getting a hard on looking at her photos. She took me to bed and we had hot sex. Afterwards, she told me to set it up.

I set it up for the weekend. Steve told me that he was not a quickie guy and once he got started, he didn't know how long it would take him to finish. I liked the sound of this.
When he arrived, we all were very nervous. She has very light skin and Steve has very dark skin. He was much larger than her. About 200 pounds.

After some talking, I was wanting to get the show going, so I took her by the hand and set her in his lap. They started kissing. His hand went to her braless tits. Soon they both were breathing hard. She took the lead taking him by the hand and going to the bedroom.

Clothes flew off. I thought I was going to blow my load watching. It didn't take long before he was on top with her legs spred wide pushing his 8 thick inches slowly inside her. It was a beautiful sight. Slowly he managed to get in her balls deep. Soon the pace picked up and he was fucking her faster. Her tits were bouncing. she was moaning and loving all of it. His first orgasm was huge. He told her he was cumming. She wrapped her legs around him and had an orgasm with him. I am glad we didn't live close to neighbors. They could have heard her. Soon they settled down and he rolled off. Both very wet with sweat and her pussy was red, swollen and full of cum. I handed her a towel.

She told him that if she had known he could fuck that good, she would have fucked him sooner. He became a regular visitor. About every other weeknd for the next 3 months.

This took place in 1976.

Thanks
Old 01-19-2010, 04:18 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks, that was a great story. Now lets hear some updates, how long did it take her to "double her pleasure"?

Old 01-19-2010, 09:06 PM

It became very enjoyable watching the two of them together. I managed to get in on the action a few times. She loved sucking me while he was fucking her. Then we would swap out. I would get her close to cumming, then stop and let him get in her. It was one of my favorite things. Watching her cum with that big black cock inside of her.

A couple of times, I invited him over for a visit when I knew I wouldn't be there. She did tell me all about it later. One night when she was extra horny, she asked me if she could call our friend to come over for a visit. I got a hard on fast. She had always been the quiet shy type. Now she was showig another side.

Luvin bbc
Old 01-19-2010, 09:37 PM

Default Luvin bbc

I luved participating with my ex, with her bbc bfs . She really luved for me too lick her pussy while she was fuckin her bbc and lickin all their cumm, & she saw hard it made my lil dicky . Then the training was on & she & her bbc bulls werent happy till i could suck the bbc all the way down my throat no matter how huge they were. & i got to were i thoroughly enjoy doing so . & miss it

Last edited by doog1959; 01-19-2010 at 09:55 PM..