Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-26-2014, 06:12 PM

Smile

Absolutely not! When I was 35 my husband offered me to his black boss who admired me in return for some benefits. He was my first black cock and I had never thought about it before. My hubby is great but very considerate in bed. I love the rather rough treatment I get from hisboss. and the black friends the boss has me meet or sends me to. Hubby loves to watch and is changing some of his sex behavior, learning from them. I think that is great but of course he does not have the same equipment that sends me to heaven.
Any husband who cares for his white wife should at least encourage or permit her to sample black cock if he truly wants the best for her and her happiness..
Jeanne

Old 01-26-2014, 08:22 PM

Your wife probably doesn't think you were wrong sweetie....Becky

Old 01-26-2014, 10:39 PM

ill your wife be bred by one of her black studs?

my wish too
Old 01-27-2014, 01:37 PM

Default my wish too

I would love to get my wife hooked on bbc hopefully I can make it happen in the right situation

nothing wrong with it
Old 03-03-2014, 07:19 PM

Default nothing wrong with it

I am thankful every day for the day i was in the shower and tom snuck billy in.. i thought tom had jjoined me while i was washing my hair but when i was rensing it i opened my eyes and saw two black feet in the shower with me. It wasnt long tillhe was a regular at our house

Old 05-02-2021, 06:55 PM

My girls a stripper and had never had a bbc. She loves black cock but family's racist. She got this one guy raging and she could tell he was hung she could resist. She unzipped his pants and rode him til he came all over her. I'd always wanted to see my girl get wrecked. And that she did . I told her go take that black cock and call me when he's done with u. When I picked her up her up she removed her panties and showed me all the cum she took. Her pussy was just gaping open. She said she was hooked and wants it all the time. But now she takes 4+ she likes as many hothung bbc. They dominate her and she's now there bbc cumslut. I really enjoying filming and hearing her whimper and hearing her say she loves it.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:14 AM

Nothing wrong at all about that! My slut was reluctant too until we had a pool party and a black friend came over wearing a Speedo. It bulged like a a sausage and he was proud of it. While sitting on the side of the pool he asked me to rub it. He knew I’d do it since I had been swallowing his loads at work in the bathroom. As it got bigger he asked my slut to try it. She surprised us both by pulling the speedo down and releasing that monster. Then she began to suck as best she could. He said no let hubby show you how. For once my mouth was the star of the show. I took him as deep as I could. Then he said he wanted a woman’s mouth so we switched. He pushed my head behind him and I knew what he wanted. As I thrust my tongue deep in his anus he howled and came down the slut’s throat.

He still wanted to fuck so he had me suck his cock hard while he deep frenched the slut. Then when hard he entered her and she screamed with delight. As she bounced up and down on his hard cock I was able to get behind her and tongue her ass. It all finished when he came in her as I was licking his balls.

Old 05-04-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big10inch View Post
Nothing wrong at all about that! My slut was reluctant too until we had a pool party and a black friend came over wearing a Speedo. It bulged like a a sausage and he was proud of it. While sitting on the side of the pool he asked me to rub it. He knew I’d do it since I had been swallowing his loads at work in the bathroom. As it got bigger he asked my slut to try it. She surprised us both by pulling the speedo down and releasing that monster. Then she began to suck as best she could. He said no let hubby show you how. For once my mouth was the star of the show. I took him as deep as I could. Then he said he wanted a woman’s mouth so we switched. He pushed my head behind him and I knew what he wanted. As I thrust my tongue deep in his anus he howled and came down the slut’s throat.

He still wanted to fuck so he had me suck his cock hard while he deep frenched the slut. Then when hard he entered her and she screamed with delight. As she bounced up and down on his hard cock I was able to get behind her and tongue her ass. It all finished when he came in her as I was licking his balls.
My favorite was 69 her while he pounded her pussy. I licked her clit she had multiple orgasms. Our bull can cum multiple times a row and shoots huge loads. There's come just oozing out her pussy. She likes to tell me be a good boy and clean it up. I'm not gonna say no it's hot seeing your wife filled. One time we measured how much cum came out her. What's also fun is gangbanging her and dumping the condoms all over her

Old 06-15-2021, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjjjjpick View Post
I think that is true. She was hooked after her first, and every Black Lover she has had, has been WAY better than 90% of the white guys she has been with! She has worked her way from my 6.5 up to her last and Best a 10inch very thick Cock! Bigger is better! And her screaming Cums prove it! I want her to be happy and satisfied, doesn't ever woman!
I agree nothing wrong with it. My husband encourages me to explore my sexuality too

Old 10-30-2023, 09:10 PM

Absolutely not. You have shown her the way to the best sex life imaginable. She will thank you for it. True love.