Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

god bless America....
Old 10-16-2013, 05:34 AM

Default god bless America....

I am the husband. ..start to search
Black 1 year ago. ..shared her...now I will share her with 2 guys and then 3..4..until she can handle. ...why we white husband's love that????

BBC for her
Old 10-18-2013, 06:27 PM

Default BBC for her

Surrendering and showing Your Devotion to her by getting her The Deep Stimulating Loving She desires and Craves and Can Only Be Delivered Right by A Black King.

Old 08-02-2016, 07:59 AM

It must be a jersey thing my wife would say I want my husband to put up or shut up every time he smokes a rock he talks about how he wants me to make him suck black dick and treat him like a crackwhore. She would sit on my cock and just rub pussy on me while she sucked two big black cocks and she said I will not let you come until you admit that you get high just as an excuse but you really smoke Coke to make your throat numb so you could fit that huge cock I'm glad you're doing that because my legs will be open taking one huge cock exploding in my pussy as fast as I can get them... I'll be more than happy to join you and your wife have you take advantage of me when I do that big rock of Coke and you make me exhale as I'm going down on a beautiful black

Last edited by cumjunkie; 08-02-2016 at 08:01 AM..