Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My FIRST cuck couple
Old 11-07-2013, 02:12 AM

Default My FIRST cuck couple

've met only a few couplles out here who are into it ..they both where older women who were wanting to try something new and interesting with their mate. I met them through a friend and once they figured out I was into white woman with a passion they where anxious to get to know me and what I'm about..even though I think they just wanted to see my size lool. After a few times hanging and talking of of they cucks ask if I could send a photot to his wife because she was also interested in young black men. He said she loved the pic and wanted a late night meet asap..a couple days past and she picked me up and we went to her house ..I sit down and she goes into the back to change she says ..the door flies open and she invites me in the room. . .I ask about her mate and what if he comes home. . .she tells me he's left her all to me and that I can't leave until she is good and filled. What a timewe had and ever since then I get sooo horny when thinking about older white wanted to be filled tight by my BIG BLACK COCK. Now I love meeting women n cucks who are into black men for adult relations.

Congrats!!!
Old 11-07-2013, 09:59 PM

Smile Congrats!!!

Oh and he was prob there (hiding) the whole time. Listening/watching. Look for a baby monitor/nanny cam next time.

ha
Old 11-08-2013, 02:01 AM

Default ha

Haha you think..You know he could have been sitting in the living room the first couple of times. Around our third or fourth meeting though he wanted to join in and film it for their pleasure.
I didn't mind I never tried a mfm 3some before and I love new experiences. GOOD TIMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh and he was prob there (hiding) the whole time. Listening/watching. Look for a baby monitor/nanny cam next time.

Old 11-08-2013, 10:00 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVETYRONE View Post
Haha you think..You know he could have been sitting in the living room the first couple of times. Around our third or fourth meeting though he wanted to join in and film it for their pleasure.
I didn't mind I never tried a mfm 3some before and I love new experiences. GOOD TIMES

Oh yea, I'm willing to bet $ that he was within moaning distance. Lol. Some stay close to ensure the wife's safety and others stay close so they can enjoy the sounds. When you're restricted to only hearing sounds, the imagination is very powerful.. It's powerful on the normal but remove the other senses and it's explosive.

Old 11-08-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
He'll soon ask you to go blue oyster bar with him

Old 11-08-2013, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkmanSweden View Post
He'll soon ask you to go blue oyster bar with him

Lol, yep. *nods* head.

a blessing time 2 I see
Old 11-10-2013, 04:55 AM

Default a blessing time 2 I see

@Mustang Alley ::
The Real Deal Perspective on this Line of Delusions .://

Carla
Old 10-06-2015, 01:47 PM

Default Carla

Hello Tyrone. How nice to find a young man who understands 'cuckoldry'. I'm Carla, I'm very real, and I'm in a true cuck marriage. We reside in Ontario, Calif, not far from Las Vegas. We visit Vegas from time to time, but not frequently. I want to get to know you and maybe we can meet in person next time we visit Vegas. Do you ever visit So-Calif ? Write me and lets get to know one another...................C

Quote:
've met only a few couplles out here who are into it ..they both where older women who were wanting to try something new and interesting with their mate. I met them through a friend and once they figured out I was into white woman with a passion they where anxious to get to know me and what I'm about..even though I think they just wanted to see my size lool. After a few times hanging and talking of of they cucks ask if I could send a photot to his wife because she was also interested in young black men. He said she loved the pic and wanted a late night meet asap..a couple days past and she picked me up and we went to her house ..I sit down and she goes into the back to change she says ..the door flies open and she invites me in the room. . .I ask about her mate and what if he comes home. . .she tells me he's left her all to me and that I can't leave until she is good and filled. What a timewe had and ever since then I get sooo horny when thinking about older white wanted to be filled tight by my BIG BLACK COCK. Now I love meeting women n cucks who are into black men for adult relations.

Old 10-09-2015, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlamwf View Post
Hello Tyrone. How nice to find a young man who understands 'cuckoldry'. I'm Carla, I'm very real, and I'm in a true cuck marriage. We reside in Ontario, Calif, not far from Las Vegas. We visit Vegas from time to time, but not frequently. I want to get to know you and maybe we can meet in person next time we visit Vegas. Do you ever visit So-Calif ? Write me and lets get to know one another...................C

SKYPE!!!!!!

Is the best way to get to know him and for him to actually know that "you're real"......

Old 10-10-2015, 04:19 AM

Can't get my friend to do it. Wife wants him. She's hot. Been asking for years. Even told him he can be completely alone. I don't get it. 5 years we've been asking. He only lives 45 min away. He's texted her and sent pics and she's done the same but he won't commit to coming over

Tags
cuckold 1st time, cuckold couple