View Single Post

Older white woamn and black men
Old 08-15-2009, 09:26 AM

Default Older white woamn and black men

I had my first black experiance on my 18th Birthday. He was 25 years old at the time. Although I had been sexually active he was the first to cum in my fertile young womb bareback. That was in the late 70's and times were very different. I was never so glad to get my period that month. Some thirty years later I sought out the pleasure of another black man. Today I currently have two regular black lovers. Well last month my sister turned 60 years old. After being divorced for several years she decided to live a little. It had been more than two years since she was with a man when the first of my lovers mounted her. Without much hesitation she threw her legs up into the air and wrapped them around his back. She pulled all of what took me some time to get used too all the way in. "D" is quite thick and a real 10 inches. In what seemed like just a few seconds my sister screamed in what she said later was both agony and esctacy. "D" came through like he always does with me delivering a good 10 or more pulses of his seed. I laughed to myself as about halfway along they began to make a gurgling and suction sound and he stroked in each spray. He does them same to me after all the space in my vagina gets used and our fluids spill out around him. That day my two lovers and one younger brother each pleasured my sister. She has seen "D's" brother a few times since. My sister has not ruled out sex with white men, but she said she is very happy with the arrangement she has at the moment. Well I guess that goes for me also.