View Single Post

Redhead MILF wife wants.........
Old 05-10-2011, 12:27 PM

Default Redhead MILF wife wants.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by arilluvr View Post
We are a committed couple located near FT.Leonard Wood, MO that is looking for a ALL BBCS on an ongoing basis but right now a group of three or more discrete, disease free black males with BIG cocks to gangbang her while he helps and gets off on it. NO ANAL - other than that she likes it all with BBCs and we love her to get creampied over and over all night! She is a master at deep throating the biggest cocks and enjoys multiple cocks at once including having two big black cocks crammed into her pretty little pale pink pussy. Here are the musts: you must send a cock pic and preferably a face / body pic. you must send a contact # or at least text #. you must be black. you must have a big cock - preferably huge - she loves to feel stretched! you must be disease free and respectful. you must fuck well with others watching. you must be willing to fuck several times a session. you must enjoy blowing your load deep into a pretty little white girl's pussy and mouth repeatedly while her hubby helps her out. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! We have done this once in the past and it was incredible for all involved - we can't wait to do it again a.s.a.p. Hubby will clean up my pussy and all cocks and cheer me one the whole time.
As an older white guy, I realize from your "must list" that I'm not what you're looking for but the wife sounds so delicious and I'd love to see her mix it up with black bulls. I know its black only but I'd like to watch and I'd help in any way just to see the little Lady do her stuff. For example, if a black bull has a transportation problem, I'll go pick him up. I can operate video equipment or arrange STD testing with the local health dept. or any other way I can facilitate this event. Please think about it.

Regards, John