View Single Post

Old 08-09-2011, 05:40 AM

So i want to give you guys some more background into my situation. My wife and I have been married for 13 years and have had a very happy life together. We have a house and kids and do a lot of family activities and are reasonably social. We also are very open to new things.

My wife is very beautiful and flirtatious and fun. Everybody loves her immediately. She is 33, 5'7" and 120 pounds with a great ass and 34D breasts. She is very white with red hair. She is very sexual and has had a number of relationships with other men since we started dating. I won't get into all that right now but I really enjoyed when she had a boyfriend. She hadn't been with another man in years until a couple of months ago.

I knew she had a client who was very interested in her and had made several advances on her in the past. I encouraged him to try again and even offered some advice on how. He was successful this time and managed to get her to sleep with him. He is white and very rich and apparently has a very large cock. He delights in the fact she is married and has kids and was a PTA mom and she was letting him do as he pleased with her. She fell in love with his big cock and how hard he would make her cum. I have to admit I did too.

Shortly after this all began he took her on a week long trip to Jamaica to stay with a good friend of his. His domination over her started before they arrived and she had already let four other men unload inside her before they ever got to the house. That was two months ago and it hasn't stopped since. She is gangbanged constantly and has no idea how many men have had her. She has been made to do unbelievable, unmentionable things. They had a competition to get her pregnant and succeeded. I don't know what I will tell people as everybody knows I had a vasectomy years ago.

I haven't seen my wife in months. I talk to her on the phone but she is usually getting her pussy stretched when I do. Anyway, comments or advice is appreciated.