View Single Post

Misnomer, but it's great to watch your woman naked with another man
Old 04-13-2012, 07:17 PM

Default Misnomer, but it's great to watch your woman naked with another man

It's always a nice way to get your woman into a sexual situation you're going to like as much as or more than she does, assuming you want to see her getting fucked. Women usually have compunctions against such things, so they often need a lot of conditioning and encouragement before they'll spread their legs for anybody but their bf or husband, especially if he's going to be there, too. I speak from experience :-) But starting her out with a massage is always a good tactic. It gets her naked, makes her physically vulnerable, gives her a plausible excuse to be naked with and get touched by another man, and sets her up to get sexually excited when the massage turns erotic so she can then blame losing control to hormones and/or you for setting it up, and still maintain her dignity of getting used in what she might normally consider as a socially unacceptable way. However, dude, the term for the guy who massaged your wife is masseur. A masseuse is a woman who gives a massage; masseur is the term for a man. Regardless, it's great to watch another guy, especially a black guy, running his hands all over your woman...guaranteed boner! Would love to get my wife to do it; had several girlfriends that did it for me in the past, but my wife is so private about her sexuality, she won't even let the dog stay in the room when we're getting busy! Anyway, I have a very good girlfriend story for anybody who wants to get a glimpse into the very private sex lives of others. I had a loyal girlfriend who spread for a black guy twice, but I don't just post it anywhere. If you would like a copy, as well as pics of her (she was 19 years old and hot), contact me at the following: ircp0532 at yahoo and I'll send you a copy. This is not a bullshit offer or an effort to lure you into a web site or anything like that. I just don't post her story or her photos all over the internet. I actually still care about her and although we're not still together, I do share the info with like-minded folks. Even had a female contact me once to get the story. I don't check that address very often, so if it takes a day or two to get back to you, don't worry. I'll send it when I do get your message.