View Single Post

Old 12-25-2009, 06:27 AM

Just a shout out to all the white/latino/asian couples out there:

Stick with just each other. Don't let other men into your lives. It'll be burned into your memories forever. Not all non black guys are out of shape small dick wussies like this biased verbally racist site indicates. If you have a boyfriend or husband don't be dragged into this IR fantasy bullshit. It is all brainwashing... I saved my girlfriend and other couples before it was too late. It has nothing to do with race regardless what color you are: It is wrong and sinful. There's no need to be a whore and to basically fuck every black/white bull in sight. You'll feel guilty with yourself afterward and won't be able to accept that this fantasy came to fruition. Please, I don't want to sound like a burden to you and you are a sensible adult who makes his/her own choices but please, please... Just read my comment and give it a thought.

This is my last post on this poisonous and immoral site. I've sent my message. I got my girlfriend and 12 other girls in my city to stop from fulfilling this 'fantasy' so hopefully some men and women might listen and drop this hobby/fantasy.

Farewell.