View Single Post

the first time i saw her take BBC
Old 01-03-2010, 09:33 AM

Default the first time i saw her take BBC

The first time I ever watched my wife, Peggy, take BBC she wasn't even my wife yet. I had gone to a bar that wasn't exactly the most high class joint in town and it was of mixed race but lots of black men and a few white women along with a few white men and black women. I was at the bar having a drink and noticed this really hot white woman grinding on a black guy on the dance floor, so I glanced occasionally and watched them finish the dance and then go to a booth where they had drinks. After a while, they got up and headed to the back toward the restrooms. I had heard of sex in the restrooms there before so I gave it a few minutes and then followed casually just like I had to pee. When I entered the restroom, I went toward the back stall and there they were. Luckily, there were no working doors on the stalls. She was bent over with her dress pulled up and he was behind her doing it doggy standing and he was driving home 10" of Big Black Cock all the way in her white pussy. So I stood there watching a fucking I could never ever give a woman. Between orgasms, Peggy happened to glance back and she saw me standing with my little 4" in my hand, she sort of blew me a kiss and then went back into orgasm. I don't know how long it lasted but eventually the man filled her pussy with his cum as they were bareback. She could barely keep from screaming in ecstasy, and from ecstasy I think. He pulled out and wiped off to put it away in his pants as he turned and sort of laughed at me looking at mine in my hand as he passed and left the stall. Peggy turned around and sat on the toilet and said something like, "Well come on in Hun, you can lick it clean and jerk that off in your hand." I was stunned but stepped in and dropped to my knees in seconds. She took me by the hair and I sucked and licked to her pulling my hair and pulling me into her sticky dripping split. I jerked off within a minute I think and as I came, she opened up and pissed all over me. When done she had me get up and she stood up and pulled down her dress. She gave a little laugh and said someting to the effect, "Damn you smell like a whore's piss, and that will be 20.00 plus you gotta buy me a drink, so lets go." We drank and talked at a booth and one thing led to another between her going to work other men. She really was a whore/prostitute. Eventually, I carried her home that night and became her boyfriend and then later her husband. She has never stopped turning tricks at 44 and has always referred to me as her "Piss ant Husband", because we do that pretty often ever since. She has had more black men than I could possibly keep count and has had two black babies. We've been married more than 10 years and I've watched many times.

Last edited by eunuch67; 01-03-2010 at 09:40 AM.. Reason: left something out