View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo the Barbie Lover View Post
Yo boys should be ashamed of themselves for giving white dudes that kind of power.White dudes are the last thing on my mind. I fuck white chicks because I like kinky sex and white girls are down for anything. I don't bang them because we "couldn't get them back in the day" or because of white men and media brainwashing people into thinking that they are on some pedestal or better. It real simple for me, they like nasty, kinky, slutty, taboo sex. And so do I.
You may not agree with this, but it's also why alot of stuff goes in our community. And you are speaking for yourself and thats fine, but.I know Im telling the truth. Would you except facts? Its just not here in the USA, but White beauty and the western beauty asthetic has a profound effect on how we see White woman, and how every one views themself. Cmon man, yoy can't deny what I'm saying. You may be one of the only black people I've ever had a dialog with that doesnr understand whay im saying. Its a given that White women will do ANYTHING to us and let us so anything ro them sexually. They're by far the miat whorish, freakyish, uninhibited, women in America, if not the world. Its easy ass. But, there are/were things put in place that have an influence on how we vieq eachother. Cmon man. Do you not think that slme or maybe a lot of why most of the White women on THIS SITE...and I do MEAN THIS SITE refef mostly Mandingo, Africa Bambata, 20 inch dong, mighty African worrior, do you not think rhat theae women, especially the ones who've.never had a brotha, feed into the myth? Youre an intelligent man. Dont tell me that you have no idea of what I speak? I could throw some fac