View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 06:59 AM

I was lucky enough to have a wife,my first wife, willing and eager to try a BBC and I was there to watch and fuck her too! We did some swinging with white as well as latino men. she was willing to do three men at a time and wanted Black men to be in on the gangbangs since then it is a turn-on to watch a white lady with aBBC or two in her. I am now remarried and wish I could talk her into having another man join us in sexuall games that I know she will enjoy. My first thought, of course, is a well hung Black Man,9 or 10", with a thick,circumcised, large mushroom cock head. My wife is Blond,5'2",110lbs and likes to fuck. Her cunt is nice and sweet to the taste,her little butthole is tight,always makes me cumm after just a few strokes. Her tits are small,but nice as is her mouth. I have tried to get my cock down her throat with no luck as of yet. To watch her take a BBC would be a dream come true! At first I know the man would need to ease himself into her cunt slowly,I belive she could take him balls deep,before he begines to fuck her hard and deep. I would love to see her being pumped full of Black cumm! When she is super turned-on she likes being butt fucked,another slow entrance but well worth the effort! With her small mouth she could only suck on the head and I think she could swallow most of his load. YES, I want to watch my wife beeing fucked by a Black Man! > I have two stepdaughters who I would like to watch with a BBC inside them too! Anyways, a man needs a dream and try to make them come true some day