View Single Post

My wife's "2nd husband"
Old 02-27-2016, 03:36 AM

Default My wife's "2nd husband"

A few years before this man came into our lives a "well-hung"-over 10" and thick white man had lived with us and shared the bills and my wife equally for over 2 years before his job took him to the west coast. Well, then she found a new one to share with full time again and this true story is about how it happened. His name is HAYWOOD
Her second full-time live-in "co-husband".
As I have written about in some of the other tales of sharing her, a lot of the best men that we encountered where totally unexpected situations that would develop from meeting them in a normal activity and things would progress from not having anything planned to a man that would be a "great" lover. Such is the case when I met "Haywood".
It began with a niece of ours calling and asking us to attend her 13th birthday party and it was going to be held at a roller skating rink. My niece knew that I was an avid and very good roller skater and that my wife was very good also. The party was on the following Saturday afternoon we enjoyed the party and at one point the manager- a relative of my wife's had been hired to manage the operation, made a proposal to me to work there part time when they had the larger "open" skating evenings, Friday, Saturday and Tuesdays.
Unknown to me there was a black man there and his daughter had been invited to the same birthday party. As it turns out he was an excellent skater also and the manager had hired him also. The manager actually introduced us during the party and that was when I first met Haywood. He and I talked and then did some skating together as we talked about our other full time jobs, I as a business manager and he was an assistant warden at the state penitentiary. He was divorced and his ex had custody of their daughter, but had asked him to take her to the party.
Part of the birthday party package includes; cake, ice cream and drinks in a separate party room. Haywood and I were standing on one side of the room and my wife was setting directly across from us about 15 feet away. She was wearing her favorite skating outfit, a snug jersey top that showed of her 36D's, short skirt and no panties. I observed Haywood staring in her direction and realized that as she was talking to someone standing to the side of her she had her legs spread enough for Haywood to get a good look at her nicely trimmed pussy. From what I could tell she never looked up in his direction. He didn't say anything to me about what he had seen and at that time he didn't know that she was my wife.
On the way home I asked her about the show she had given him and she said that she thought that he seemed like a nice guy and she wanted to "make his day a little better". She said that a little later he introduced himself to her and asked her if she came out to skate very often, because he was going to be working there. She told him that she hadn't been but if he was going to be working there she would come more often. I said Oh, I see, you have your sights set on a new one do you. "We'll see" was her response. When we went to bed later that evening she was all over me sucking my cock and then easing herself down on it and I asked her you're thinking about getting some black cock aren't you? She was very wet and riding me hard and between breaths she said "guilty.... as....charged... and...I ....hope....he's.... hung....like ....a horse...OOOHHH as she came all over my cock. As she layed down on me she whispered in my ear that she hadn't had any black cock for a while and she was hoping that he would ask her out.
Haywood and I started working together and my wife would always show up after the evening session had already started. I noticed right away that he would stop by and talk with her as she put her skates on, and after a few weeks he dropped down and tied her laces for her and I knew he was getting a close look at her bare pussy, she didn't stop talking to him and I saw her part her legs a little more when he did her other foot. That first night he tied her laces he told me that he was going to get some of that fine white pussy, because she seemed interested in him. I told him "good Luck" but I'm sure she's married. Haywood said that she is married but that she had told him that her husband lets her do whatever she wants. I asked him when he thought he was going to try to get some of that "fine white pussy". He said tomorrow night (Saturday night) after session that ends at 10:30 I'm going to ask her to follow me to my apartment, I live just 3 blocks from here.
As he and I left work that evening I asked him what if her husband let her be with other men and what if he wants to be there and watch? Haywood looked at me for a few seconds and he stuttered for a second and then said you're her husband aren't you? I nodded my head that I am. Then he said well I have to think about this, you're my friend and she's your wife I said don't let it bother you, she's been waiting for you to ask since that Birthday Party. Tell her that you want her and I to both come over to your apartment for a few drinks after work, she likes Vodka and orange juice and I just drink Michelob beer. He said are you sure about this? I said that we both enjoy her "sharing" her white, married pussy and there are no strings attached what so ever. He said then I'm gonna do it, I'm going to ask her tomorrow evening for you 2 to come over for a drink, are you sure because my plan will be to fill her up with my black dick. I said give her your best shot because that's what she will want. We both went our respective direction and when I got home I decided not to tell my wife of Haywood's and my conversation.
As we got into bed my wife said I think that Haywood is going to ask me out fairly soon. Well I hope you enjoy yourself if he does, after the way you've flashed that pussy at him you better give it up to him. Oh, I'm going to give it up all right, I've wanted some of his black cock for several weeks and he can have as much of this pussy as he wants. I hope you get to watch sometime as he drives his black dick in me, and then it can be your turn. In the dark I was smiling to myself knowing that in about 24 hours she would be getting some of his black cock and that I would be watching.
Saturday evening's session actually went by fairly quickly and about 10:00 I was talking with my wife and Haywood came over and invited us over to his apartment for an after work drink. My wife looked at me and then Haywood and then back to me and I said that I would like to and my wife said that she would come over also.