Thread: First Time
View Single Post

First Time
Old 07-16-2017, 04:51 AM

Default First Time

As some of you know, I have been thinking about trying a bigger man for a little bit. My husband is quite small and I love him very much but frankly, he doesn’t turn me on. I love him dearly though so I have been in quite a quandary. Well tonight was the night, it wasn’t planned but it happened. Which I guess is the best way for it to happen.
This evening we had a few of our neighbors come over for a BBQ and pool party. It was great fun and well attended by most of my neighbors. We all had fun and many of us ended up in the spa, relaxing and drinking. Lots of jokes back and forth we all had smiles on our faces. As is winded down, they started leaving and it was just my neighbor Bo left with us. Bo is an ex-college football player and still quite a physical specimen. As it was just Bo, my husband, and me left in the spa we talked softly and it was very relaxing. I had way too much wine as both of them had too much beer. We would make innuendos and jokes about our bodies, of course some of them ended up around size. Bo said they are all just stereotypes and most men are about the same size and that it really doesn’t matter anyway. That surprised me, and I asked him “what is average?”. He just shrugged and said most men he had seen in locker rooms were around 8 and it wasn’t a big deal. He was so used to being in locker rooms he didn’t care about nudity so much. I must have turned white because he asked if I was ok, and I said “I think the heat is getting to me”. He suggested we sit on the coping to cool off a bit. We all sat up and dangled out feet in the water. I couldn’t help but glance at his crotch and looked at the outline of his bulge. I was outlined very big in his trunks, I realize he was still soft, but it was shocking to see. Then I said that I felt like a school girl and took my top off. I had never taken my top off in front of people before but I was tipsy and turned on. I wasn’t acting rationally.
I looked over at Bo and his eyes were trained on my boobs. My husband asked me what I was doing. I told him that I thought it would be fun to skinny dip like teenagers. He said I was drunk and I agreed. Then Bo said “well I guess it is my turn.” He stood up and dropped his trunks. Between his legs was a soft long penis that was mesmerizing. It was big, thick, and uncut. Soft it was so much bigger than my husband, and I loved watching it gently swing back and forth. Bo told my husband to join in and he did. I watched Bo’s face as he did and the look on his face was shock. My husband was hard and just poking out from his pubic hair. I could see Bo was embarrassed for my husband, but I also saw his penis twitching and growing. My husband broke the ice by saying something like “I guess we all aren’t average” and chuckled. His laugh made me and Bo relax and give a chuckle as well. I asked Bo how big he was and he said it was a little over 9 inches. He asked if I would like to see fully grown and I nodded.
He then started to slowly stroke his penis and it kept getting bigger and bigger. I had never seen an uncut penis before, it was amazing to watch the foreskin stretch and move. The head was bright pink! He asked if I would like to touch it, I looked at my husband and he nodded that it was ok. So I said ok, and he gently guided my hand to his manhood. I was so nervous, but super excited as well. It was very hot, big, and yet very soft to the touch. My fingers didn’t wrap fully around it and I loved how it moved with me. I was also so shocked to see that so much hang on either side of my hand. I felt in a daze as I kept rubbing my hand along the shaft. He grunted and groaned a bit as it reached its full length. It was amazing. I looked at my husband and he was rubbing himself, it was shocking to see the difference right there. Bo asked if we should stop and my husband said no. I thought to myself “what have I done, is this really happening?”. Bo guided my head to his penis and I tried to put it in my mouth. It was really much more difficult than I thought it would ever be. I could only fit the head in my mouth. He tastes so clean and so amazing. I squeezed his balls and he loved it. They was big like plums. Then I heard my husband cumming, he let out a groan and I knew he was exploding. Bo seemed to really like that and pushed my head further down on his penis. I tried not to gag. He told me to stand up and remove my bottoms, I did as instructed and he was very turned on, I could tell by his thing throbbing up and down. I suggested we go inside, got up and they both followed me inside.