View Single Post

The Lifestyle and The Why
Old 11-06-2017, 06:17 AM

Default The Lifestyle and The Why

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvwhte View Post
OK I'll admit something. I originally joined here because I wanted to find a white girl or some white girls that liked black guys. The one's that like to fuck long and often. Maybe we get serious, maybe we don't. Looking at all the pics and names and stories I thought to myself "jackpot, there's some freaks on here." Lol, seriously though. I pictured this huge group of white girls and black guys who all intermingled and it would be easy because we are all here for the same thing. Now after being here for years I see the different "tasks" that are expected of the black guy and it's not exactly what I thought I was getting into. I've chatted up a few people, only couples and I've always chickened out half-way through the "getting to know" process. It's weird for me. I just wanted to have good sex with a white woman.

I Believe this is one of the reasons why Odide wrote his post. As stated before I've never done the "cuck" thing and I do find it a little weird lol. I don't really know the motivation behind a couple wanting it. I kinda think the wife just wants some black dick and is getting it however she can but hubby, idk. It very well could be just as Odide pointed out. I mean, what is the motivation for a hubby to let a black guy fuck his wife, video it and "brag" about how much she came, or how big the load was from the guy etc. as if it's something he did himself? . I'm all for being someone's boy toy (well, man toy) used only for sex, but if I ever thought or found out that the real feeling for the woman/couple was one of ownership and not special friend, boy friend or the like I'd be embarrassed and angry and probably would end the friendship. This also makes me wonder what's the protocol to make sure I/we are comfortable with the couple? The "choosing" process seems to be traditional as far as the woman or more often these days the side with the woman (the couple) does the "screening" and wants to feel comfortable but what about the guy you want to put on display?
Well, as you discovered. This kind of lifestyle is not for meeting white women for one-on-one sexual encounters. Many newcomers to the scene make the same mistaken assumption to the contrary. Virtually all of the women involved in it come attached to a man. I did some thinking back, and I may be missing somebody, but I can recall only one white woman I ever met through the lifestyle who was completely single and not attached to another man in some way. She was a marine, so maybe that had something to do with her "bravado". And BOY did she get wet LOLOLOL!!!

But staying serious though, and to focus on the cuck lifestyle and why people do it. There was a white guy on another site I used to frequent who I thought put it the absolute best. He said that typically, the person in the room who's being the most honest about why he's there is the black guy. He wants to get that "off limits" white pussy. It's the white people who aren't being totally honest. Now, I have my own strong beliefs about why the white people are in the room, and I've expressed those beliefs before right here on this very site. But, rather than going there again and speaking for white folk, this time I'm going to leave it right here.