Thread: Step daughter
View Single Post

follow up
Old 05-15-2018, 02:34 PM

Default follow up

As a follow-up, my step daughter would tell me everything whenever I would ask. She often wouldn't tell her mother some of the things she had been doing. About a week had went by and the black friend had left, I told her that I had come over to the apartment due to a loud noise complaint and that's when she told me that they had got high and that her boyfriend had crashed out and his black friend had hit on her and she was "horney" and things just went crazy from there. I told her that I had heard her telling him his cock was too big and she said that he had a hard time getting it in and that he was long and really thick.

She also told me that he stayed for about a week and he fucked her every day after her boyfriend went to work, always right after he left in the morning and again in the afternoon before her boyfriend got home. She also said that the boyfriend usually had her after they would got to bed at night and he never said anything about how "wet" she was. She wanted to know if I had told her mom and I told her that if she wanted her mother to know she would have to tell her herself.

I asked her if she would have sex with her boyfriend's black friend again and she said that she probably would. GTR

Last edited by gatorrdw; 05-16-2018 at 01:12 AM.. Reason: word correction