Thread: Wife Breeding
View Single Post

Old 12-23-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
Mine WANTED to get pregnant (or at least was willing to get pregnant) right from her FIRST experience with a Black Lover!! She couldn't convince him to have sex (intercourse) with her without a condom, she was doing everything she could to convince him to do so even tho her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) was at home with me in her bedside drawer!!

Her second Black Lover, things went VERY much hotter...….she ended up spending the entire weekend in bed with him having totally unprotected sex WITHOUT her diaphragm and BEGGING to get pregnant.....unfortunately her tipped uterus makes pregnancy very difficult and it didn't happen...….

CW
How lucky am I! My wife wants to have some big athletic smart black guy get her pregnant. The doctor has not told me yet if i'm for sure shooting blanks but she figures I am because I no longer have nutts. They just kept shrinking along with other things as the wife pussy is continuously growing! I swear it seems like it gets stretched by the day now
Anyway, She said we will have kids one day and black or white they will not come from your seed. but from that of a real man's cock. She told me I shouldn't ever breed and pass my curse down.