Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC Looking For Fun In Chicago
Old 09-04-2014, 04:37 AM

Default BBC Looking For Fun In Chicago

This is a repost of an earlier posting I made. I am back on the prowl and thought I'd repost this here.

I am seeking a white woman at least over 30, but preferably over 35, that is attracted to younger black men. I am crazy about white women with Rubenesque figures--bbw, curvy, plus-size, thick, etc.

When I was a junior in college, a friend of mine that regularly surfed craigslist for sex convinced me to join him on several occasions for threesomes with this married, 40-something, white woman in Skokie that he met on craigslist. Her husband would watch us have sex with her, and sometimes he would film it. My friend was a senior that year, and he left Chicago after graduating, but when he left he gave my contact information to the couple in Skokie.

For about a year, I visited the couple in Skokie almost every month on my own. I would have the most amazing sex with the wife, and I've had nothing as good since. But at some point, I started to feel uncomfortable about the recordings being made, and I stopped seeing them by the time I graduated.

I've been fantasizing about cuckolding and older white women ever since. So, I thought I'd post an ad here.

I'm not the big black athlete type like my friend, but I've got a nine-inch BBC and I'm a very athletic and energetic sexual partner.Again, I've got a thing for white women age 30 or older, with Rubenesque figures (curvy, thick, zaftig, etc.). Although, my cuckolding experience was with a fairly skinny Eastern European Jew that stood at about 5'3". She had quite a booty though.

I've had one other fling since, and it wasn't as satisfying as my first. Perhaps the third time is the charm. Shoot me a message.

Tags
bbc, chicago