Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Young BBC in LA for older woman, NSA fun and role-plays
Old 02-08-2015, 03:35 PM

Smile Young BBC in LA for older woman, NSA fun and role-plays

Hey, just a young BBC in LA here, college student will be 22 this year. Always have loved interracial so any women are welcome, of course I have a soft spot for white women and latinas, but I've always really loved mature women, women who know what they want and take it (or are submissive and know what they want and can let it happen to them), and I've always loved older woman/younger man dynamics even some of the taboo stuff, so if you're a real and serious mature woman in the SoCal/LA area (it's ok if you're a couple and want to talk about that), and you want to have some kinky fun with a young easygoing black guy, feel free to check out my pics and profile and can reply here or send me a friend request and message me if you'd like to talk a bit and see what kind of fun we have. I'm experienced with older women too since I actually lost my virginity to a 36 yr old white woman at 18 and had some of the best fun ever, but I definitely am open to different types of role-play and am sorta a "switch" so whether you're dominant or submissive I would love playing the other role and having fun, and if there's any older/younger fantasy you'd like to create or play out like teacher/student or doctor/patient or even the more taboo, I'm definitely interested in hearing from you if you think we could have fun like this together

young
Old 02-09-2015, 01:46 AM

Default young

Baby I know what I want and what I like and you are just yummy

Old 02-09-2015, 02:38 PM

Thanks for the reply and love your pics for sure...send me a message letting me know all those things you want and maybe we can make it happen

Tags
bbc, cougar, losangeles, mature, milf