Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black man for sexy ebony or hispanic woman in Connecticut
Old 12-30-2018, 02:54 PM

Default Black man for sexy ebony or hispanic woman in Connecticut

Black attractive male looking for fun sexy Black or Hispanic female playmate; nothing serious; Just kinky naughty fun. No drama or stress; just blissful hot sex when you need and want it with someone who knows what he’s doing. If this is you, please reply.

ME: black, str8, 6"4 light skin age 36 HWP, athletic, intelligent, clean, play safe, DDF, stable,very laid back with no drama 420 friendly, sexually open-minded, but not into any weird. Open to friendship and something ongoing if good connection, not demanding, no drama.

YOU: Sexy, in good shape, average Please be sane and attractive, with no type of drama. And be comfortable in your own skin. plus if you're tall because of my 6"4 frame. Age should not be a big deal to you – (this isn’t about dating or bf/gf), fun, open, sexually adventurous, freaky or want to be kinky.

Be Prepare To: Share sexual desires, share discreet pics (full body), ask a few questions, decide to play and have fun and be serious about trying to actually meet. I’m not here for cyber play or endless emails and chatting.