Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

10 inches 6 foot 8 bbc going to Vegas oct 22-24
Old 09-28-2019, 05:17 AM

Default 10 inches 6 foot 8 bbc going to Vegas oct 22-24

hello how are you doing ? I am 6' 8 33 year old black male from brooklyn, ny coming to vegas October 22nd -24th staying on the vegas strip. I have 10inches of BBC you would love to cum on. And full lips that love eating some wet fresh pussy. Im 100% d&d free with papers to prove it, laid back,sane and respectful. kik me at 68shaknyc
Attached Thumbnails
10 inches 6 foot 8 bbc going to Vegas oct 22-24-img_20190602_222429.jpg   10 inches 6 foot 8 bbc going to Vegas oct 22-24-nyc-fightnight-6__01.jpg  

Old 09-28-2019, 09:10 PM

We are a Hispanic Couple from Las Vegas N. V.looking for a black well endowed big black cock or cocks! Email us..mexsex4u

Fuck my wife!
Old 10-01-2019, 06:40 AM

Default Fuck my wife!

Hello, still waiting for a response from you, were a couple that's ready for you and we greet you with open arms. I really want you to fuck my beautiful wife, you'll love her..mexsex4u

Old 10-01-2019, 07:16 PM

My wife loves black cock that size! She will suck you like you have never felt. I'll do my job on your balls, or your nasty black ass if that is what you like. Will you want to cum on my wife's face and have me lick it off? Or do you prefer to cum deep in her ass and have me lick it out while you piss on my face? Please let me know.

Old 05-10-2021, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDaddy2468 View Post
White California Whore Wife Wanting A Black Bull Daddy/Black Pimp Daddy To BBC Bred Black owned Her As His White NNC Fuck Toy Property Uses? Contact Us At JerryGru4666 At Gee Mail Dot Com For Some Of This Fresh White Meat....
Hi ill love to fuck you wife she has a sexy hot body, I would also love to watch her get seed up by a bbc..

Wife for bull
Old 07-01-2022, 10:28 AM

Default Wife for bull

[ t=mexsex4u;95492]Hi ill love to fuck you wife she has a sexy hot body, I would also love to watch her get seed up by a bbc..[/QUOTE]

Hello there, I also have a Beautiful Hot Mexican Wife who Love and enjoys interracial sexual encounters, she's Krazy over well endowed black bulls.she loves them to be over 91/2 inches long real fat, and thick..I want to try cuck with her.swinging, wife swapping, gang bangs.roll plays Ann is very Pretty and Beautifulin her mid 30s, a pretty Petite 4'11", 115 labs.lovely 36 c Breast, she has a very very Hairy pubic area, jet black hairs beautiful site..but she will compromise on trimming it or baby soft clean shaven. Ann has a Beautiful nice round Ass sexy.A big boots. Ann was a Virgin when we married..she's been BlackeD Already, so she's not as tight from her pussyhole and Asshole she kinda strecthed out loose now. But still well worth the fuck.shes a great fuck!!I fuck here all the time she's the best!!she also enjoys sex toys dildo especially big black ones thick and fat! She'll do anything sexually to a black man even rimm him. Mexsex u 8 at g mail....