Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

"BBC in Los Angeles California!"
Old 04-25-2011, 07:26 PM

Default "BBC in Los Angeles California!"

Handsome black bull located here in Los Angeles, California. Looking for that white wifey or girl friend who craves black dick. I am very clean, experienced, tallented with the skills to strecth a phat white pussy out and fill all holes. A dream come true for any white wife or girl friend. Preferred those located in Los Angeles, county by will travel if necessary. My height and weight are propotionate at 6 ft & 200 lbs. Love oral, anal and willing to fill all holes. I am not shy being watched turns me on.... Hello, any takers out there???
Attached Thumbnails
"BBC in Los Angeles California!"-big-black-horse-cock.jpg  

Old 02-27-2012, 09:54 PM

We are a straight couple in mid 50's, she is a BBW looking for her first BBC experience !! I interested, post private e-mail address, we will do same !!

interested for sure
Old 03-06-2012, 02:01 AM

Default interested for sure

my honestly hot white tight wife is looking for that big hog of yours --- we will fly you to canada - our treat -- let us know if you are interested

Old 03-14-2012, 10:04 PM

Are you available for the entire evening of 3/31/2012 ?? and continuing through 4/1/2012 ?? This being her first BBC experience, she may want a lot from/out of you !!!!

"BBC In Los Angeles, California"
Old 03-19-2012, 08:48 PM

Default "BBC In Los Angeles, California"

I am ready , willing and able to breed some phat little married white pussy. I am a dominant black man with experience within the lifestyle. I am dedicated to a couple who wants to see and allow his white wife to have and enjoy as much of my BBC as she wants and desires. I maybe contacted at ya-who messenger and I go by mcndhouse on there. So please hit me up, lets talk, meet and get it on...

"BBC In Los Angeles, California"
Old 03-19-2012, 09:00 PM

Default "BBC In Los Angeles, California"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdob3 View Post
my honestly hot white tight wife is looking for that big hog of yours --- we will fly you to canada - our treat -- let us know if you are interested

I would love to visit you and yo wife in Canada at yo expense. I lust, crave, desire and want yo wife's hot tight white married pussy. I am a dominate black man with experience inside the bedroom. I would love the chance to preform for yo wife in yo presence. This would be a great show and something the two of you shall always treasure and remember. I just hope and pray that you are real. Unlike most of these people on here who like to play games, make contact, fantasize about what they wanna do but always fade away like a rainbow after the rain. And they never agree to a meeting..... Hope you are quite different and very much for real!

wife first bbc
Old 08-10-2012, 04:47 AM

Default wife first bbc

on 8/25/12 wife would like to try bbc for the first time can that happen?

My Wife Ann
Old 12-04-2017, 08:53 AM

Default My Wife Ann

We are a white professional couple in the Hollywood Hills with one previous MFM experience. Looking for a BBC for a new experience as my wife has this fantasy
Attached Thumbnails
"BBC in Los Angeles California!"-red1-copyhh.jpg