Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for couples In the NJ In The Giant Stadium Area
Old 09-04-2013, 11:04 AM

Default Looking for couples In the NJ In The Giant Stadium Area

Please Ignore my screen name this is not a gangbang
I am looking for attractive couples in the NJ area

Are you a couple located in NJ
If So
Friday night September 6 , 2013 it's time to celebrate Our 3rd party this year.
We would like to invite you to our annual legendary Back 2 School Swinger Party in Rutherford, NJ Our Back 2 School Parties are what most have said to be an educational experience. And we want to give you an education of what a Swinger party experience is all about.

If You are a couple and you can make it to Rutherford NJ This Friday September 6 2013
and you are interested in attending this event please contact me

We are a group of gorgeous, couples , Single females, & Single men in the lifestyle who primarily play in New York City & North NJ Area . Our founding members are here to educate the masses about the sexual exploration lifestyle through the School of Sex as well as our legendary Back 2 School Parties and XXXtreme Events.
Through a careful process of selection, we successfully congregate an amazingly sexy group of attractive, open-minded and intelligent people with a common interest -- to explore and indulge their erotic pleasures in a shared space. Our guests include exhibitionists, voyeurs, swingers, hedonists, and the unclassified curious!