Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for Black bull in Southern California
Old 06-22-2015, 05:42 PM

Default Looking for Black bull in Southern California

We are NOT verified on this site but we are on other swinger sites. No BS. NO Games.

We are looking for a regular FB for wife. The idea guy would be 30-45 years old, fit, good looking, educated and lives or travels to the Inland Empire on a regular basis.. Please be hung 8+ and thick, this is measured from the top side! Too many men claim to be hung when they're barely average in the cock department. She has recently discovered her desired to be dominated by a black man. She has NO interest in pain! She wants to be told when, where and how to do thing's. Having her stop by your office to suck your cock, telling her come by your house to fuck after work and then telling her how you want her and letting her know who is fucking her. These are some of thing's she wishes to experience and we can go into more details later. Please do NOT email if you don't fit the profile!! I, the husband, have NO interest in the "cuckold" type thing's you read or watch in the videos here. I'm NOT bi-sexual and have zero interest in the humiliation stuff. She's a "Hotwife" who enjoys the color contrast of having a black man against her white skin and I love watching it. I would take part in the first few encounters to ensure here safety but once there's a trust there in the relationship she would go solo.

Old 06-22-2015, 06:31 PM

Im in LA for the next few month for work. Take a look at my profile and if I fit the bill give me a call.