Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Couples and Women Looking (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/)
-   -   BBC Toronto/Southern Ontario (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/12938-bbc-toronto-southern-ontario.html)

Hypno 05-31-2016 05:08 PM

BBC Toronto/Southern Ontario

Hello, we are a couple in late 30's, hot blonde wife. we are looking for a well hung under 35 BBC for some fun. Must be clean, good looking, well mannered and a real gentleman. Wife is looking to experience a BBC over 10-11 inches. Can meet at our place in T.O or Hotel. Please send message with details about yourself and if possible a full body naked shot of yourself. if the experience is good we are looking to repeat. We like to have fun and want you to be a fun type as well.

ONYXTMG 06-02-2016 03:23 PM

Toronto

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Hypnos

Warm hello from an ebony gentleman here in the Toronto area. Selective, professional that welcomes sexy distractions. Attractive, 6'4, 250, 40 and welcome down to earth connections.
Drinks, dancing maybe???

What are you doing Friday June 10?

Hypno 06-02-2016 03:58 PM

Thanks for replying. we are a discreet couple and don't feel comfortable at these events..we have tried in the past and prefer a more discreet and natural meeting. Thanks

kenthestud 06-04-2016 09:13 PM

Would you consider an experienced professional Black male in his 40's? Take a look at my profile and let me know.

K.

Hypno 06-05-2016 11:39 PM

Thanks for the reply. At the moment we going to meet with someone on Tuesday and see how things go, my wife likes to meet for a coffee or drink in a public place to see if there is chemistry and then set up a date if all goes well. We will keep you in mind and i will have her look over your profile.

Hypno 06-08-2016 04:19 PM

well first encounter didn't go well, he was not what my wife was looking for (overweight and not athletic) nice guy but not attractive enough to turn wife on. We are still looking if interested in meeting.

sharky20 06-08-2016 08:24 PM

Did she fuck that guy? Didn't she see a pic before?

Hypno 06-08-2016 11:58 PM

No, we met for a beer. Wife prefers to meet and then set a date.

kenthestud 06-09-2016 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypno (Post 77716)
No, we met for a beer. Wife prefers to meet and then set a date.

Same here. Simply meeting and hopping into the sack is not fun. I like to find out if there any chemistry first. It ensures a better outcome for all.

Hypno 06-09-2016 01:29 PM

We saw a few pictures of him fully dressed and exchanged phone calls. He wasn't a bad looking guy, just not my wife's type of person. she prefers taller, leaner gentlemen. He was well build with a bit of a potbelly. But i saw right away that she wasn't attracted to him. Regardless it was a nice outing and didn't regret meeting. Tonight we have another meeting with someone we met on another forum.