Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Coming to Vegas
Old 05-08-2016, 09:55 PM

Default Coming to Vegas

Hi,
We are coming to Vegas for a few nights, arriving on Wednesday May 18th at 10:00 pm and leaving Saturday morning. Ideal date would be Thursday night, however daytime definite works. We are very serious after fantasizing and talking for the last few years. This will be our first time, and we would love to meet up at a bar to chat and have a drink before making a decision. Safe sex only and she would like to meet a fit hung gentleman between 25-45. Girth is better than length, but would prefer at least 8 inches. We are 44 and 42 and would be willing to exchange pictures with men we are interested in. Thank-you.

Trips
Old 05-10-2016, 03:46 AM

Default Trips

Thank you for looking through the email that took me a while to start. First I gotta add that your profile was well-written and definitely to the point as well.

About me- I am roughly six feet tall, Asian and Spanish, educated, professional and seeking a nice duo who would be preferably mature. I am in my thirties and a gentleman since Ali believe in the Golden Rule.

Thank you for your consideration and looking forward to hearing from you. Yes I know that I am not Ken however I have good values but do not think it is bad to befriend a cpl.

In Vegas Nov 26th thru Nov 30th
Old 10-04-2018, 05:56 AM

Default In Vegas Nov 26th thru Nov 30th

BBC looking for something nice! Not thuggy just laid back, stiff cock and strong back!!!

Tags
bbc, first time, vegas