Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Couples and Women Looking (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/)
-   -   Looking for BBC-Midwest (IL, IN, OH) (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/14448-looking-bbc-midwest-il-oh.html)

hoosier2011 07-13-2018 10:03 AM

Looking for BBC-Midwest (IL, IN, OH)

1 Attachment(s)
Looking for BBC to satisfy my wife who after a couple years of marriage is wanting to try new things. She has yet to go black but she's ready to try a black stud. Age doesn't matter but wishing for a large package (8in +) that can dominate her and make her SQUIRT.

hammerbahama 07-13-2018 11:52 AM

Bigger Is Better and Harder

I'm an African male that enjoys assisting women and full filling their fantasy and the experiencing of a big black cock. I am seeking white pussy; white women really turn me on, and make my big black cock harder than ever. Can you handle a big black cock 11.10 in length, 2-inches in width? I understand that a lot of you want to remain discreet with your desires while others are more open to watching their significant other enjoy another man sexually. I am confident that I can provide you with both and that I can respect your boundaries in the process. I am aware that some of you want and need a connection with the big black cock craving. I can provide you with that. I am also aware that others are more into the hot wife scenario and strictly want a BBC that can remain unattached. I can provide you with that as well. If any of this interests you, please feel free to message me. I currently live in the Bahamas, and although I work full-time. I would be more than happy to arrange something with you at a later date if I possible for the qualities you are looking for. If for any reason you I would love for you to see pictures on my profile as well as my introduction, of my big black cock size. You can message me directly and I will happily use other means to provide you with proof my profile has images I believe you are a sweet woman. I really want you; I want to make deep passionate long lasting sex with you, feeling all the passion you have to offer, as I am offering you? I look forward to all responses and inquiries. You all have my best wishes in pursuit of a big black cock you want. I would love to meet you if I could?

hoosier2011 07-13-2018 11:39 PM

11 inches?? That may be too big

blackmaster13 07-14-2018 01:39 AM

8in BBC in cincinnati oh

I live in cincinnati and would love to satisfy your wife.

daddygoodsex16 07-14-2018 12:09 PM

Come enjoy this Ohio BBC,I have a thick 8 ,If you have an interest hit me up

kengeorge 08-19-2018 04:59 AM

horny bastard

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddygoodsex16 (Post 85267)
Come enjoy this Ohio BBC,I have a thick 8 ,If you have an interest hit me up

come to columbus ohio and rape fuck me

darkmanxx2000 08-20-2018 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosier2011 (Post 85253)
Looking for BBC to satisfy my wife who after a couple years of marriage is wanting to try new things. She has yet to go black but she's ready to try a black stud. Age doesn't matter but wishing for a large package (8in +) that can dominate her and make her SQUIRT.

I'm living in Illinois which isn't too far from there. Let me know if you are still looking

hoosier2011 08-22-2018 04:37 AM

k

Quote:

Originally Posted by kengeorge (Post 85797)
come to columbus ohio and rape fuck me

YES pleaseeee

katlin 03-04-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoosier2011 (Post 85263)
11 inches?? That may be too big

Never too big

katlin 08-26-2019 01:30 PM

11 inches

Would love to try your 11 inches.