Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife wants to get pregnant by a black man
Old 01-15-2020, 11:56 PM

Default Wife wants to get pregnant by a black man

We are in orange county, California. Recently married. Sadly, due to a medical issue that was recently discovered, I will not be able to get her pregnant. We wanted kids badly, so we are pretty upset about it. At first, we talked about other options such as adopting, and she mentioned adopting babies from Africa because she loves black features. This then became a longer discussion on her opening up about how she always found black men super sexy, but the opportunity just never came up to explore that side. She's 6 feet, blonde, super athletic, so she always wanted to make future pro athletes and Olympians. I'm just a regular white guy, so that was never going to happen with me. She brought up the possibility of her getting pregnant with a tall handsome black man and whether I would be open to it. The idea of her having sex with another man multiple times to get pregnant did not sit well with me, but I'm now more open to it because I want her to be happy. And we both agreed that the kid would be raised as our own, with all the love and support.

Is this weird? Do you know any white couples who have done something similar? How would we go about doing this?

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Wife wants to get pregnant by a black man-amy1.jpg   Wife wants to get pregnant by a black man-amy2.jpg   Wife wants to get pregnant by a black man-amy3.jpg   Wife wants to get pregnant by a black man-amy4.jpg   Wife wants to get pregnant by a black man-amy5.jpg  

RE: your posting
Old 01-16-2020, 07:30 AM

Default RE: your posting

Thanks for sharing your story. What you need to do is to sit down with your wife and decide how you would deal with a pregnancy caused by a black man. Keep in mind that you would have a hard time passing off the child as your own, for obvious reasons. Could you deal with the ramificaitons of this? If the answer is 'yes', then you can work something out with a select black bull. Good luck to you both, in whatever you decide to do.

Old 01-16-2020, 05:37 PM

Is it weird? Yes!!!!!

But in a world that’s getting weirder, what’s normal?

Personally and speaking from my experience( personally & girlfriend’s ) if she’s revealed all this to you. I would honestly say the future doesn’t look too bright for you! She’s basically told you she’s attracted to big black athletic handsome guys! Everything you ain’t! She’s also said she wants that type of guys baby! Something you can’t give her!

If it’s just a fantasy then go with it! If she’s serious then your relationship is over. Maybe it’s worth asking her if she actually wants you in her plans?

Old 01-17-2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde Kayla View Post
Is it weird? Yes!!!!!

But in a world that’s getting weirder, what’s normal?

Personally and speaking from my experience( personally & girlfriend’s ) if she’s revealed all this to you. I would honestly say the future doesn’t look too bright for you! She’s basically told you she’s attracted to big black athletic handsome guys! Everything you ain’t! She’s also said she wants that type of guys baby! Something you can’t give her!

If it’s just a fantasy then go with it! If she’s serious then your relationship is over. Maybe it’s worth asking her if she actually wants you in her plans?
Thanks for your input. She wants to stay married, as our relationship has a deep emotional and mental connection. I am also financially successful and would be able to raise kids easily. If we do this, we have every intention of raising the kids as our own.

Old 02-01-2020, 04:22 AM

UPDATE

Thanks everyone. We found a handsome masculine black man that my wife is crazy about. She is off birth control pills and will start having sex with him this weekend. Not sure how many sessions it will take, but we are both excited and nervous.

Wife shared to make mixed race baby
Old 02-01-2020, 11:12 PM

Default Wife shared to make mixed race baby

That's awesome you found a guy and you are both happy with the idea of having a child in this way. Hopefully it works out great for you both.

Old 03-10-2020, 11:35 AM

UPDATE

Big update. My wife is pregnant! As I wrote in my last post, we found a man. He is Nigerian, very dark skinned, 6'6'', extremely muscular and athletic, big cock. My wife was super attracted to him, and they went on a few dates to see if they liked each other. The three of us then talked about the plan, and he agreed. They started having sex, hours at a time. He ravaged her in every way imaginable. After 2 weeks of intense daily sex, she finally got pregnant. We are pretty excited as this is a big step for us. But she could not be happier.

Old 03-10-2020, 01:56 PM

lol @ "properly" .

Stretchmywifehorsecockblackman
Old 03-12-2020, 02:19 AM

Default Stretchmywifehorsecockblackman

PHP Code:
[SIZE="7"][/SIZE
love watch more P****

Old 03-12-2020, 05:27 AM

Congrats! Your wife is GORGEOUS. I also want to get pregnant with milk chocolate babies eventually.