Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sex Not Good
Old 08-02-2010, 04:39 PM

Default Sex Not Good

Is sex with a black man better than a white man? Most white men are like nubby straws.
I want to be filled up for once in my life.Would you fuck me deep. hard and make my pussy hurt
fucking me with a bigggg cock?

Last edited by johnnie york; 08-02-2010 at 07:33 PM..

Old 08-02-2010, 05:16 PM

Yes!!!! It is soooo much better that you will never need a white boi for anything other than humiliating & teaching him what a sub slut cock slave he is! I know because I have been turned into one!

Old 08-03-2010, 10:40 AM

It all depends on the man no matter what color

Old 08-04-2010, 04:52 AM

You're a stupid "nubbie straw" brain!

Old 08-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Black men are good for fucking, white men for making love.

Old 08-05-2010, 02:18 PM

is one better than the other? do you really believe that?

Old 08-05-2010, 07:28 PM

You could easily say that one is better than the other based on your personal preference alone. For me, yes I'd say black men are better lovers FOR ME. I am just in interested in pink dick, period. I have had both, and I can say hands down that overall black men are much much better in bed. They tend to have more stamina, they can control themselves much more and have a rhythm that can't be matched. Now, I am not naive enough to believe that there aren't some white men out there who may not be an exception to the rule. That being said, most white men cum way to fast and when they are getting close to cumming they fuck like little jackrabbits and just lose control of themselves. That's a huge turn off.

Old 08-05-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangelo View Post
It all depends on the man no matter what color
yup. Some white girls suck in bed. I love some of the comments in here. And to put it on the other shoe. Had an old friend of mine who is black he had this girl in HS that was white she was "black black black..yada yada yada." He told me she was the most boring girl hes ever went out with. It was just an ego thing for her that she was "with a black man" Yet all she did was lay there he did all the work. She didn't last long.

The street goes both ways.There are white guys that suck there are black guys that suck, and white and black girls and all races. To say one is superior then you got some kinda other problem. Its all in personal preference, how the two of you interact and last how good the sex is.

Old 08-06-2010, 12:58 AM

White guy here. Yeah, yeah, yeah....whatever. I love women and love to dominate them.

I've fucked a lot of black and white girls, the majority of black girls have gotten much more into it. The best fuck I ever had was a white girl, though. Bitch was a FREAK! She absolutely loved fucking in public.

Anyway, it all depends on the person, their level of experience, their "passion" for it, the type of mental stimulation a guy puts in before even meeting up with her.

A big thing here in the South is a LOT of women are brought up in church/religion that condemns sex as sinful. They are so hung up on it they cannot enjoy themselves. They usually turn out the freakiest.

That's my take on it. I can't comment on a comparison of black/white guys. I would guess it depends on the person. I've been told I'm great, I suck, I'm small/HUGE, and I'm a God in the bedroom. Depends on the woman and how loose they are. Women, do your kegels.

Tags
sex