Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-05-2011, 08:25 AM

NO doubt. Lucky guy. If she was mine I would immediately understand her need to be shared. I bet her pussy is too good not to be shared with alpha bulls regularly and if she already knows that, she'll want their dick and cum in her pussy often. I have a friend that's married to an Italian. They are all hot natured, beautiful and hungry to fuck black cocks. Unfortunately they aren't in this lifestyle so she goes behind her husbands back but i have made it clear to her I am and it turned her on a little bit to know that I am aware she is pretty and horney enough to deserve extra cock.

Good luck and have fun. She won't ever stop once you start. Post some pics of her getting fucked sometime or even better, see if you can convince her to post her thoughts on desiring hung black cocks.

Italian wifes duty
Old 05-25-2017, 10:18 AM

Default Italian wifes duty

my friend Lisa is of Italian descent. First generation. Her first husband was Keith , she used to complain his sausage dick was too big for her and sex with him has painful.

Lisa re-married another first gen Italian who was into coke. He asked her to make out with women while he watched and jerked off. I was at a party where she was passionately hugging as kissing this twenty year old, running her hands thru her hair.

She later told me it was her duty as a wife to satisfy her husbands needs

she did it reluctantly at first.

I should mention that Lisa is a very highly paid executive. Jocomo had a much lower paying job. She started wearing lots of rouge, false eyelashes , eye liner, "big hair", Jocomo said lets go out and party. Lisa said "I don't mind dressing like this for you, if it turns you on but I don't want anyone else to see me, like the CEO. What would he think?" So Jocomo said since you are all dolled up lets to over to C....ville." So they went to this seedy bar in C...ville. Jocomo said "Come here" and undid her bra.
"You are too naughty"

They went in and when her eyes adjusted to the dark "Jocomo, most of the guys here are black"

"This Black guy wants to dance with me"
he griinned
"I'm not responsible, this was your idea"

She told me her big tits bounced a lot in her expensive silk blouse as she danced .

She came back " He told me obscene things …"

"Like what?"
"about how big his cock was and how much I'd like it. How all the white wives love his big cock"
"I told him big cocks hurt..."

She said Jocomo then insisted then that she dress like a 1950's Sicilian call girl bright red lipstick,.corsets, black seamed stockings and red heels, when they went out " .

Then he told her he wanted her to fuck a black guy. met black men on "hotel dates". She was worried that they had big cocks and would stretch her out and she'd be too big to satisfy her husband any more. She said she would only do it doggy style and if they wore condoms and only to please Jocomo.

She said it wasn't as bad as shed thought,

for her sessions with black guys while he. with increasing problems, watched and videoed. He would insist that she dress up as he liked and satisfy herself for hours with a dildo before (and after) her "dates" while her jerked off. He wanted her to say out loud much she wanted her big cock lovers

Drugs , caused more problems, sex problems she didn't go into and she and Jocomo parted. She told me she only did it to help him cause it was her duty as a good Italian wife to satisfy her husbands kinky needs however personally repulsive, she wasn't to blame.

But after they broke up I ran into her all dolled up at a bar on the arm of one of her black lovers, Lots of makeup, Obviously no bra , seamed stockings and her party red platform heels.The black guy had his hand on her round Italian ass. She told me she decided she had no problem with big dicks, like Keith, she loved big cocks, as long as she was wet enough to accommodate them. And black strangers made her good and wet. She decided she liked to do coke too like Giacomo before going to bars and getting picked up.

Last edited by razh01; 04-11-2021 at 10:04 PM..

Lovely
Old 05-25-2017, 08:50 PM

Smile Lovely

She's hot like to show her a good time