Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Couples and Women Looking (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/)
-   -   Is anyone for real on this site? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/4237-anyone-real-site.html)

Nuge 04-13-2013 06:19 PM

Sir,
we are real but as newbies we are very aware of the random and well scary part of this adventure.
I do promise when we open our legs for a BBC it will start an avalance
Debbie
Darlene cuck

Kuraishisu89 04-13-2013 07:59 PM

Ikr

I'm beginning to feel the same way,i'm in OH. Nobody is in my area then you get requests from people in Kenya?? Right

thatdude98 04-13-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cpl4bigblkcock4wife (Post 22269)
seems to be a lot of picture collectors on this site. Every time you contact someone and ask them to get back to you you get one message then ask for if their real and they disappear. Coming from whitegirlserves this seems like a disappointment.

Anyone want to prove me wrong looking for a welcome home party in rochester,ny or a comming home party in naples,fl so if you are black bull with a big cock or and a couple with a hot biwife prove me wrong and reply to this post.

Ps
wifes been in florida with out cock for awhile so this will be a stretching out party

i would say about 98% of the people on here
or fake and use pic's from google to trick people

all so i think that 98% or gay closet marred men
looking at dick pic's jacking off to them

supramedical68 04-14-2013 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thatdude98 (Post 51433)
i would say about 98% of the people on here
or fake and use pic's from google to trick people

all so i think that 98% or gay closet marred men
looking at dick pic's jacking off to them

+1 That is pretty much spot on. This site is over run with closet gays.

jonphil 04-14-2013 08:26 PM

i am for real

I am diffenently for real my problem is trying to find a place to take my wife that has the potential for some bbc friends to hit on her she is not a meet and fuck so I need someone that is okay with that she has never taken another cock but a few drinks dancing /massage whatever works it would be worth the friendship she is a good fuck I would love to hear from someone to discuss how to get it done jon

amron44 04-14-2013 09:41 PM

Hey there am real but a trainee BBC but am in down South America

elfhair 04-15-2013 12:28 AM

Very real

Have had no trouble finding friends and enjoy the site well.:D

sinna 04-24-2013 06:32 PM

Met some wonderful peeps here, enjoy

fxvalleycpl 04-24-2013 08:33 PM

2 only

In all the years we were actively looking which was about 6 yrs I think, we only met 2 people. They were both real and fun and saw one of them a few different times. In general I'm sorry to say there are a lot of wannabees, mostly white husbands here who really screw things up.

bigkahuna11111 04-25-2013 03:22 AM

savannah

I am real I can come to javksonville soon I would love to stretch that pussy out hmu I. In savannah I can't find nobody here