Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I have been wondering the same thing....
Old 07-20-2011, 01:11 AM

Default I have been wondering the same thing....

I am in Southern California and so far no one has been for real. Just picture collectors, etc. I sincerely hope someone proves me wrong.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:07 AM

I'm real. Just my girl isn't ready for BBC. She's slept with another then told me about it. So I guess it's a start. I'd love to see my girls big wide Latina booty getting pounded silly my a musclar BBC. I'll be posting some pics soon. Just worried someone we know will see them. she works at a school and we have teenage kids. Anyway Id love to see any thick Latina or white bbw getting a huge black cock. Keeping it real.

Im really close to rochester
Old 07-28-2011, 06:30 PM

Default Im really close to rochester

Let me know when you will be in the area and ill gladly serve your wife...or have her serve me!

New Orleans area and not too many
Old 07-29-2011, 01:56 PM

Default New Orleans area and not too many

what we call real players. Of course you get the guys that are out to just fuck who will not get too much interaction here. I've had three quality experiences since joining the site. Out of the three experiences I've built a wonderful repeatable relationship if that's the word in this lifestyle that I enjoy. It's a building situation, find the right couple, woman and slowly get into it...provide them or her with what is needed and then your set.

Anybody real out there?
Old 08-01-2011, 09:33 AM

Default Anybody real out there?

No it is not just a delaware thing. We've had the same problem over & over - pic hunters seeking to score a photo then nothing. I'm wondering how the couples you see in the photographs met their bull. Does anyone out there have any tips? Are there any other good sites with more actual members?

Used to be a member of Dark Cavern years ago, but they went to a paid member forum ( which you would think would encourage real members ) and it also turned into merely a pic hunter haven.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnewton04 View Post
No it is not just a delaware thing. We've had the same problem over & over - pic hunters seeking to score a photo then nothing. I'm wondering how the couples you see in the photographs met their bull. Does anyone out there have any tips? Are there any other good sites with more actual members?

Used to be a member of Dark Cavern years ago, but they went to a paid member forum ( which you would think would encourage real members ) and it also turned into merely a pic hunter haven.
Where are you guys located? I have the same issue as you with the fakes, Maybe we can meet up some time.

People on in Fantasy Land
Old 08-01-2011, 12:34 PM

Default People on in Fantasy Land

This site is quite a disappointment I must say bc people just are not real then they want a pic, but really they just want to collect a pic this site sucks!!

Old 08-01-2011, 07:16 PM

I got contact with a guy but I noticed that the vid isn't genuine of him on this site. I'm thinking to confrontate him with it.

Mostly
Old 08-07-2011, 07:41 PM

Default Mostly

I think it's a combination: people who are scared to take the leap, jokers out for a trill, and people who misrepresent or don't fully state what they want. I almost met up with a married woman off here but i think since her husband didn't know what she was up to it was hard to schedule a time to meetup. I also got in contact with a couple but the husband wanted to suck my dick something which I'm not into, but to each their own, and they didn't mention anything about that in their profile.

truth
Old 08-15-2011, 10:00 PM

Default truth

@ Ax., I hear ya .