Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Couples and Women Looking (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/)
-   -   Redhead MILF wife wants BBC CREAMPIE GANGBANG (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/701-redhead-milf-wife-wants-bbc-creampie-gangbang.html)

arilluvr 10-12-2009 09:31 AM

Redhead MILF wife wants BBC CREAMPIE GANGBANG

We are a committed couple located near FT.Leonard Wood, MO that is looking for a ALL BBCS on an ongoing basis but right now a group of three or more discrete, disease free black males with BIG cocks to gangbang her while he helps and gets off on it. NO ANAL - other than that she likes it all with BBCs and we love her to get creampied over and over all night! She is a master at deep throating the biggest cocks and enjoys multiple cocks at once including having two big black cocks crammed into her pretty little pale pink pussy. Here are the musts: you must send a cock pic and preferably a face / body pic. you must send a contact # or at least text #. you must be black. you must have a big cock - preferably huge - she loves to feel stretched! you must be disease free and respectful. you must fuck well with others watching. you must be willing to fuck several times a session. you must enjoy blowing your load deep into a pretty little white girl's pussy and mouth repeatedly while her hubby helps her out. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!! We have done this once in the past and it was incredible for all involved - we can't wait to do it again a.s.a.p. Hubby will clean up my pussy and all cocks and cheer me one the whole time.

pussylover32 10-18-2009 12:32 AM

hey!

I'm in Columbia, mo and my #5736733584. give me a call when you can.

imblackinwhite 02-15-2010 06:07 PM

Pics?

Post some pics of her would you?

89shifty 02-17-2011 03:52 AM

Wife

We live south of Kansas city and are having a hard time getting BBC for my wife. She has never been blacked but wants to so bad. She also wants to be gang banged.

searcher308 02-17-2011 05:02 AM

Proper Marketing of a white wife!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 89shifty (Post 18624)
We live south of Kansas city and are having a hard time getting BBC for my wife. She has never been blacked but wants to so bad. She also wants to be gang banged.

Nothing gets you the attention of black men better than a well taken pic. Please show us your wifes Assets!

lingeriemale69 02-25-2011 04:23 AM

Fluffer Boy for FREE ! ! ! !

Would LOVE to be a Fluffer Boy at ANY and ALL BLACK GANG BANGS . . . I also LOVE to eat ASSES . . . . Would BEG YOU to take PICS and VIDEO to POST ON HERE, TOO ! ! ! Any takers ? ? ?

fijib 03-05-2011 02:37 PM

heyyyyyyyyyyy

you got it

shortway 03-08-2011 04:23 PM

hi

can i be your friend?

brothatrain 03-13-2011 11:08 PM

When is the next one

Sounds like friends worth having.Hello

chockolate cum112 03-22-2011 01:15 PM

i love red head women ill fuck the red out ur hair