Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   Couples and Women Looking (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/)
-   -   Young Houston White Wife for Well Hung Black Man (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/couples-women-looking/7587-young-houston-white-wife-well-hung-black-man.html)

brooklynny 10-01-2012 01:29 PM

hello

After reading your responses to your attackers, you need to get in touch with me.

paperchaser220002003 10-01-2012 05:16 PM

mo city

Just waiting for ur approval, u have my number, let me know....

Houston_Bull 10-02-2012 01:06 AM

47 blk man houston

I have what your wife need to make her full and complete. so send me message

Mustang Alley 10-02-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEMHouston (Post 43520)
Well Alley, assuming this is a legitimate question.

Very legitimate question...

hotwife_j 11-21-2012 01:41 AM

I just wanted to take a moment to confirm this young couple is real. I read some of the comments suggesting that they are fake. Not cool. I met them through another site and have found them to be very real and new to the IR lifestyle.

Be nice.

nsafbhouston 11-21-2012 12:23 PM

Loads of cum

If you want we can exchange more information. I live in the SW Houston area. :)
Transportation is not a problem, and hosting isn't a big deal for me either but I would like to meet, chat and mingle as well. I don't stick my dick in anything :p

Mustang Alley 11-22-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwife_j (Post 45721)
I just wanted to take a moment to confirm this young couple is real. I read some of the comments suggesting that they are fake. Not cool. I met them through another site and have found them to be very real and new to the IR lifestyle.

Be nice.

That isn't what I was questioning but since you brought it up..

Did you meet them in real time or you meet them on another site? Only asking because you posted that you "have found them to be very real" meaning? are you saying that you saw them face to face?

I stand by my earlier post when I said "Very legitimate question.." but they never came back to the thread.. really it was an honest question but since you are confirming/validating that "you have found them to be very real" so now my question is how did you come to that conclusion? again a very legitimate question..

Then again how do I know that you're real. lol.. just saying.. :p

Speaking of validating, its so easy to get validated on ili..

You've been here long enough to know that the site is chunk full of fakes..(thats why TMV said what he did). if they are real and again that wasn't reason I posted my original post..(actually my EX is in this thread. lol) Then I would be the first to woot with a Happy dance.. lord knows we need more real people around here!!! :)

nsafbhouston 11-22-2012 10:25 AM

All this going on, yo I'm just trying to get my dick sucked lol.

Mustang Alley 11-26-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsafbhouston (Post 45772)
All this going on, yo I'm just trying to get my dick sucked lol.

LOL poor thing... :p

Hey thanks for the reply, at least I know that you're the real deal.. :p

hotwife_j 11-28-2012 09:41 PM

Alley, I met them through another site and chatted with them for a while and eventually spoke with them on the phone. I have not seen them face to face, but attest that they are an actual couple interested in the lifestyle.

Cheers.