Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Couple looking for a bi-female to join- DFW TX area
Old 02-02-2014, 02:41 AM

Talking Couple looking for a bi-female to join- DFW TX area

Well we are looking for a sexie kinky lady for a playmate in the bedroom that's down for a 3some with us. A lady that's very open minded, outgoing, kinky, likes to have fun n that likes to try new things. Its one of the things we enjoy in the bedroom.. There is nothing hotter then another other females joining us. I enjoy thinking about another female being being in the bedroom with us makes me wet n ready for her. I enjoy thinking about another female being being in the bedroom with us makes me wet n ready for her. We would like to help fulfill ur needs as u help us do so. We want to take the bedroom to the next level together with a female that's down to do so. A female that enjoy's it just as much as we do n we all have fun n enjoy ourself. We would like a female that doesn't means getting down n dirty in the bedroom. I mean we ain't just looking for that we would also like meeting new people n getting to know each other. Making friends that we can hang out n chill have a great time.. Anything else u would like just ask you'll get a answer.. If u would like to know anything else just ask we'll tell.. Hope to hear from ya'll lady's soon..