Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Message II
Old 09-08-2022, 03:54 AM

Post The Message II

Hello Michael,

"Just checking in letting you know how much I want your hard black cock inside my married pussy. Thanks for the hot fuck again, and again, and again, and again. You sick, twisted FUCK."

"Hubby asks me what I do to you, and what you do to me that makes me enjoy being your married white wife fuckhole whore. I said, "there's not much that I'm not willing to do to satisfy my virile black lover."

"I want all of your hot black cock inside me. I want your nigger seed inside me. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL I PASS OUT. I want your black cock in my married white wife pussy until I beg you to stop."

"FUCK ME LONG. FUCK ME HARD. HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME HOWEVER YOU WANT. I WANT ALL OF YOUR NIGGER SEED INSIDE ME."

"I LOVE THE WAY YOU TITTYFUCK ME. FEELING YOUR HOT BLACK COCK BETWEEN MY SIZE DD TITS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FILTHY I'M GONNA BE FOR YOU."

"FUCK ME LONG AND HARD MICHAEL. I WANT YOU INSIDE OF ME. MAKE NO MISTAKE, I LOVE MY SISSY HUSBAND."

"HOWEVER, BEING YOUR MARRIED FUCKHOLE WHORE MAKES MY PUSSY SOAKING WET."

"THERE'S NOT ONE SINGLE THING I'M NOT WILLING TO DO TO SATISFY YOUR NIGGER COCK."

"I WANT YOUR NIGGER SEED INSIDE ME MICHAEL, AND I'D LEAVE MY SISSY HUSBAND TIED TO HIS CHAIR FOR YOU TO USE LIKE THE SISSY CUMWHORE SLUT HE IS."

"Then I'd gladly follow you to the bedroom, and you can fuck me however you want. I enjoy letting my sissy cuck cumwhore lick your thick viscus nigger baby seed from my black cock addicted white wife pussy."

"Only fuels my lusts to be CUMpletely your married white wife whore however you want me."

"Rachael said she's never behaved like such a whore. She said she's enjoyed being your married slut, and looks forward to giving herself CUMpletely to you for however long you want her.

Her words:

"OMFG, HIS STAMINA, HIS BODY, HIS ATTITUDE, AND HIS SEXUAL APPETITE FOR MARRIED PUSSY IS INTOXICATING. MY PUSSY IS ACHING TO FEEL HIS HARD BLACK COCK INSIDE ME AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN."

"Yes Michael, our sissy husbands are well aware of our sexual liaisons with you. It's not like we plan on stopping anytime soon."

"We used our sissy husbands like the true cumwhores they are. They licked our pussies, our assholes, everything. Then, Rachael and I gave them a pitty suck....

"I mean, it's not like we had a lot to suck. Especially in comparison to your black cock, and your ravenous sexual appetite for our white wife bodies."

"Among a lot of other dirty fun Rachael and I had with our sissy cuckold husbands. Left them covered in our black cock addicted white wife cunt cum."

"I want you inside of me Michael. The way you talk filthy about my sissy cuck cumwhore husband gets my pussy dripping wet."

"THE WAY YOU TALK FILTHY ABOUT MY SISSY HUSBAND WHILE YOU FUCK ME, ONLY MAKES ME WANT TO GIVE MYSELF TO YOU TOTALLY EVEN MORE."

"IT'S HOT THAT YOU GET OFF SHOVING YOUR HARD BLACK NIGGER COCK INSIDE ME WHILE I'M WEARING MY WEDDING RING. THAT'S HOT, AND I WON'T TAKE IT OFF WHILE WE'RE HAVING SEX, SINCE IT'S A TURN ON FOR YOU."

"CUM ALL OVER MY WEDDING RING WHILE YOU FUCK ME MICHAEL. I want all of your hot black seed all over my wedding ring."

"I'm not in love with you Michael. I love my husband. However, there's something to be said for a man with a sexual appetite for married pussy like you."

"It's why I enjoy giving myself totally up to your lusts. Well, that and watching my sissy husband lose it when he thinks I don't notice him peeking in the bedroom door while you're shoving your hard black cock inside my married pussy."

"I, well we Rachael and I enjoy cumming all over your hard black cock. Then licking and sucking all of our cunt cum off your white wife pussy pleaser."

"Thanks for the hot fuck sessions. Burying our sissy husbands faces in our black cock addicted white wife pussies makes Rachael and I want your hard black nigger baby seed inside MORE THAN EVER."

"Our sissy husbands are made to jerk off in front of us, and tell us their filthiest, naughtiest, cuckold fantasies. Not to mention, used like the cuckold cumwhores they will completely remain."

"Rachael and I are about to go use my sissy cuck cumwhore husband like the cuckold cumwhore he is. Then do the same to her cuckold tomorrow night."

"They're gonna get more than enough black cock cum filled white wife cunt full of your alpha male scent."

"Rachael and I are off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday next week. We both want your nigger cock."

"Can't wait to wrap my prim and proper white wife lips around your black cock. Gonna be complete suburban white wife fuckhole whores for you Michael."

"We want all of you inside of our married cunts, so our sissies never forget why Rachael and I enjoy giving all of our married white wife fuckholes over to you and all of your naughty alter egos."

"YOU SICK TWISTED FUCK!!! 😆😜🤣😂😛

Talk to you later

Your married whores,

Samantha and Rachael

Nice!!
Old 09-08-2022, 07:03 AM

Default Nice!!

Wow…nice convo 😉