Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My ex-wife got us banned from a motel
Old 08-19-2022, 08:55 AM

Default My ex-wife got us banned from a motel

My ex wife Amanda always got vocal during sex, that was part of my attraction to her. Before we got married, we lived in this old double block house. Our next door neighbors were an older couple, Bob and his wife Norma. Since the walls between our apartments had zero insulation, we were able to hear them and they were able to hear us, especially when we were making love. Amanda was real modest back then, she tried to be quiet, but once she got going she had to let loose. I’ll tell you, it wasn’t long after we moved in that Bob became very neighborly with Amanda. He was always talking to hear outside and offering to do stuff for her. I’m sure he was bummed out when we moved to our own house out in the country.

Since our closest neighbors were a good distance away, it really didn’t matter how much noise we made, no body heard us but the deer. When our sex life started loosing its’ spark, we really went out of our comfort zones by getting involved in the cuckold interracial lifestyle. Besides reignited our love lives, it also liberated us in a way we never experienced before. I like to watch and Amanda was free to explore her sexuality. The experience of meeting black men at motels for sex was something so out of her character that it brought out a side of her that I hadn’t seen in a long time. She was hot, men wanted her, she knew it and she wanted them too.

My modest wife soon turned into I don’t give a shit Amanda. She held nothing back, nothing. Everywhere we went, I guarantee you the people in the next rooms heard her. For me and her bulls, her loud vocals certainly added to the excitement. But, there was a time when it bit us in the ass. Amanda was hooking up with a black man 30 years older than her named Franklin. Truth told, he was a 65 year old married man who had a son 5 years older than Amanda.Sounds creepy but, for some reason, she really got into role playing his sexy young mistress. He actually turned out to be a good fit for her and for an old man; the dude had no problems making Amanda scream.

On one of their hook ups, we were in this ground level room at this little motel that we used to go to. I was sitting out of the way enjoying the sight of the two of them seriously going at it. Amanda was on top working up a sweat riding him like a rodeo cowgirl on a bucking bronco. My sweet wife was in a frenzy, screaming like she was giving birth to 10 pound twins. While they’re going at it, I heard a woman talking outside. She said “Listen to her it’s 1 in the morning, it’s disgusting already!” I didn’t know who she was or who she was talking to so I blew her off. Amanda never reacted so I doubt she even heard her. A minute later, the phone rang and it was a man from the motel office telling me in his thick Indian accent to please try to be quiet OK. I apologized and told him OK. I had to say something so I told Amanda to hold it down people because people are complaining. She looked at me and said I’m sorry, I can’t help it. Seeing my naked wife sitting down on another man's cock and hearing her apologizing tome for being to noisy, was a real trip. Two minutes later, she’s right back at it, except this time she had a hand over her mouth OHH FRANKLIN I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING ...PLEASE DO IT NOW...OHHH I'M CUMMING AGAIN....HERE IT COMES.....OH MY GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD ! As Amanda was slowing down, she looked right in his eyes and asked him "You like?" Franklin held her down against him and said Fuck YES

When they finished, Amanda stretched out next to him. The least I could was clean up the performers in this live sex act. Tasting their juices on each other was surreal. After he went home, I moved in on my wife for very sloppy seconds. Adding my little bit of semen into her vagina felt damn good. The next morning as we were checking out, the man behind the counter asked to very politely to please find another place to stay. I couldn’t believe it, my Amanda got us banned from a motel and that’s the truth

Tags
black cock 4 white kitty, cum dump, slut wife cuckold, slutty white wives