Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife Breeding
Old 08-22-2015, 01:02 AM

Default Wife Breeding

How long after your wife had her first BBC did it take for her to be bred to BBC?

Wanted to......
Old 10-17-2018, 02:03 AM

Default Wanted to......

Mine WANTED to get pregnant (or at least was willing to get pregnant) right from her FIRST experience with a Black Lover!! She couldn't convince him to have sex (intercourse) with her without a condom, she was doing everything she could to convince him to do so even tho her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) was at home with me in her bedside drawer!!

Her second Black Lover, things went VERY much hotter...….she ended up spending the entire weekend in bed with him having totally unprotected sex WITHOUT her diaphragm and BEGGING to get pregnant.....unfortunately her tipped uterus makes pregnancy very difficult and it didn't happen...….

CW

Old 11-11-2018, 03:24 PM

Yeah but look at all the hot cream she got in her

Old 12-23-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
Mine WANTED to get pregnant (or at least was willing to get pregnant) right from her FIRST experience with a Black Lover!! She couldn't convince him to have sex (intercourse) with her without a condom, she was doing everything she could to convince him to do so even tho her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) was at home with me in her bedside drawer!!

Her second Black Lover, things went VERY much hotter...….she ended up spending the entire weekend in bed with him having totally unprotected sex WITHOUT her diaphragm and BEGGING to get pregnant.....unfortunately her tipped uterus makes pregnancy very difficult and it didn't happen...….

CW
How lucky am I! My wife wants to have some big athletic smart black guy get her pregnant. The doctor has not told me yet if i'm for sure shooting blanks but she figures I am because I no longer have nutts. They just kept shrinking along with other things as the wife pussy is continuously growing! I swear it seems like it gets stretched by the day now
Anyway, She said we will have kids one day and black or white they will not come from your seed. but from that of a real man's cock. She told me I shouldn't ever breed and pass my curse down.

Old 03-21-2019, 02:14 PM

My 2nd wife she was 5ft 5" and 118lbs and a natural blond, we had played with others before and she loves a larger than average cock...I'm 8 thick inches. Up until I talked her into the idea of bbc she had fucked her boss a few times and a few of my friends slammed her too. Guy I knew a black friend of mine had shown interest in her at the place we went bowling at, well needless to say we went bowling met him went to a bar and then a hotel room. Took a bit of time and she was buzzed by the time any thing initiated, it was the hottest thing watching her take him. She was always very tight the tightest woman I ever had btw, my friend was about 9 inches and pretty thick and uncut. She found out after a while she loved his dick and how he fucked her, it was so hot and every one was so turned on we totally forgot about any contraceptive. Well around a month or so later she found she was pregnant and it had to be his due to some circumstances, she ended up miscarrying sadly but it was pretty hot seeing a small bump in her stomach before that happened. Think it was the idea that my white blond country wife was knocked up by another man and the baby in there was black turned me on, we talked about having him trying again but we didn't work out due to differences. But yeah it was a hot ordeal, think the fun is in the breeding but there was also a certain some thing about seeing her belly swell with another mans child that made my dick hard...not to mention I was there watching as he knocked her up. Call me crazy lol.

Old 04-15-2019, 06:03 PM

My wife Amanda had her tubes tied years before we got into the cuckold interracial lifestyle. Since then she's had a couple short affairs and one long term relationship with a black man. In the last 3 years they've had and continue to have unprotected sex all the time. Although I know the odds of her getting pregnant after 3 years of bareback sex is probably higher than winning the lottery, just knowing that his seed is in her is a big turn on for us. In the end, we like to keep pregnancy as a fantasy. But, to each his and her own.

John