Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My sexy wife is back into the lifestyle better than ever
Old 07-15-2019, 11:45 PM

Default My sexy wife is back into the lifestyle better than ever

After taking a break from all other men for a while, my wife is back in the lifestyle. Long story short, about 4 years ago she hooked up with a few men then got to be a regular with one guy. They were as close as we are for over 3 years. Closer in a way, because they had bareback sex all the time. Hundreds of times. He stayed at our house for a couple months, she stayed at his places for days at a time, they even went on vacation to Mexico. Then one day, it hit her that she's in too deep or something, she broke up with him and quit cold turkey.

We tried to connect in bed, but, I knew there was no way I could satisfy her physically the way he did.

I guess word spread about her because her old boyfriends started contacting her and shit. I know this because we've always been honest with each other, no secrets or at least not many secrets. Last week, she met one of the guys to talk and no surprise they ended up back at his apartment. I'm loving it because when she came home at like 3 am she came to bed and started making out with me. I saw his love bites on her tits and that got my little dick hard. She noticed and started jerking me off. She climbed up on top of me, guided my dick in her vagina and rode me till I came. I think she faked an orgasm but I don't care. When we finished I told her that she should do this more often. She said Uhhh Haaa.

Fast forward to last Friday. She got all dolled up and went out with him again. I waited up till after 2:30 and fell asleep. Sometime close to 4 am I heard a loud car pull in our driveway. It was his car, he was dropping her off cuz she was pretty drunk. She staggered into the house carrying her bra and underwear. She sat down on the couch, lifted up her skirt, spread her legs and said Fuck Me ! Then she reached up, pulled by boxer down and started sucking my dick. I'm small so my whole soft dick fit in her mouth. It didn't take long for me to stiffen up.

I pulled her down on the carpet, lifted up her skirt, spread her apart and slid my little erection into her cunt. It felt wet and slippery inside. I pushed in till we were crotch to crotch and started fucking her. She laid back and said Ahhh that feels good ! While I was doing my thing, she feel asleep. Thinking about his big black cock being inside her was so exciting that I shot my load . With every pump, I thought about her feeling him squirting his seed in her. Damn it was good

When I finished, I got up and she still had her legs spread . She looked so sexy ike a passed out slut that fucked 2 men tonight. Wait a sec. she did. I woke her up and helped her onto the couch. She slept there until like 11 o'clock the next morning.

I'm loving this new her !!!!

Tags
slut wife