Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Watching black men fucking my wife
Old 12-16-2020, 11:03 PM

Default Watching black men fucking my wife

If you’ve read any of my past posts, you know I focus on my wife Amanda’s experiences with interracial sex. This time, I’m writing about watching the thrills black men get while fucking her. Although, Amanda has not had sex with a ton of men, she certainly has never had any complaints or shortage of black men that want to fuck her. She’s good looking, she’s flirty and she’s a married white woman that’s into IR fun, so what’s not to like about her.

Being there on a hook up, looking at a black man with a raging hardon for my wife, I can appreciate how turned on he is for her. The sight of a naked man being close to her and seeing how much she yearns for his touch gets my heart rate up every time. But, that’s nothing compared to watching a man pushing his erection into her and hearing her gasp with pleasure. The sight of a horny black man fucking my wife; getting her excited as he tests her limits, is so damn erotic. Being close enough to see them physically connected; moving together in rhythm and hear their bodies slapping together, is exciting, it’s erotic and it’s a completely natural sexual experience. An alpha male and a willing female pleasuring each other sexually.

If he pulls out to cum on her, the anticipation of seeing him climax is very exciting. When it does happen; the sight of semen squirting out of his penis, landing on Amanda’s white skin drives a cuckold hubby like me crazy! I loose it, every time her fuck buddy sticks his cock in her face and she automatically sucks him off! There’s nothing like watching my wife gulping down a dude's cum after he just pulled his cock out of her cunt. When her bull stays in, I fuckin love watching them cum, especially when she’s so horny that her cunt tightens up around his cock! Years ago, she did this with me and I know how amazing it felt on my little dick. I couldn’t see her pussy doing it then, but now I’ve seen her pink meat wrapped around a black cock so tight that her pussy stretches out and in as they fuck. I can only imaging how exciting it is for him to have a married white woman’s cunt squeezing his cock! What I don’t have to imagine is the sight of a black man cumming in my wife. It’s so incredibly exciting to watch a man getting his rocks off in my wife! Seeing him pushing his cock all the way in her and watching his ass muscles flexing as he pumps his seed deep inside her, is beyond exciting! I know it sounds crazy to someone who’s not a cuckold husband; but I want them to have the best fuck ever, I want him to drain his balls in her and want her to want even more. That's the truth !

John

I wish in future I have such husband
Old 12-17-2020, 07:13 PM

Default I wish in future I have such husband

I like to have such husband

I was not always the best husband
Old 12-18-2020, 08:10 PM

Default I was not always the best husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianbabe View Post
I like to have such husband
I was not always a cuckold husband. I was a jealous husband, at least on the outside. But, deep down inside, I found the thought of my wife having sex with other men an exciting fantasy. After 20 years of marriage, the spark was going out of our love life. So, I talked to her about the whole cuckold thing and she agreed to give it a try. I knew she was attracted to good looking black men and I really wanted to see her with a black man, so we made it happen.

Honestly, it was awkward at first for us, but luckily everything went well. We found a whole new way to put excitement into our marriage. Rather than being jealous that other men are attracted to my wife, I embraced the excitement of sharing my beautiful sexy with them. The sight of her having really hot sex with a black man is an incredibly erotic experience!

Old 12-30-2020, 06:56 AM

illll help clean them up

Old 02-16-2021, 12:36 AM

You are very expressive John, you write quite well. Thanks for sharing this!