Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife doesn't suck BBC she makes love to it
Old 10-20-2020, 08:09 PM

Default My wife doesn't suck BBC she makes love to it

It's true, my wife Amanda doesn't suck cock, she makes love to it ! The first time she gave me a blow job, I knew she was talented in giving oral sex. She handled my dick like a pro. She explored every bit of it with her tongue and lips, before she even put it in her mouth. The way she licked the back side of my dick head with the tip of her tongue, drove me crazy. When she took it in her mouth; she stroked it, bobbed on it and massaged my balls until she got what she wanted. I remember looking down at this pretty woman on my dick in her mouth, as I shot my load and watched her swallow and lick her lips.

Fast forward to my wife and our cuckold interracial lifestyle and the excitement level went through the roof when she went down on a BBC. I was there when she sucked her first one and I remember her starring at his big erection. I don't know, but I think it was the biggest cock she'd ever seen, up close and personal. Watching her reaction as she stroked him and felt him getting hard in her hands was priceless! It was obvious that giving him an erection was making her horny. She touched every inch of his fat cock with her lips. She ran her tongue around the edges of his head and licked his pre-cum right out of his piss hole. The sight of my wife sticking the tip of her tongue in this man's pisser was crazy!

All this shit happened before she even put it in her mouth. By the time it went in, his head was completely wet from pre-cum. I sat there watching my sexy wife opening wide to take him in her mouth. As soon as it was in, she went way down on it and immediately gagged. She pulled back and went to work on his cock. She looked so damn hot bobbing up and down on this black man. The contrast in their skin colors was so erotic. Add that to the taboo of a married woman sucking another man's cock, in a motel room, with her husband 6 feet away and it's off the charts! She never really sucked him to the end because they had other plans. That big fat cock of his was going in her pussy that night.

The times that I did see her giving her bull a happy ending were beyond hot. Watching my wife stroking someone off into her mouth and seeing the way she swallowed between squirts was incredible. The lucky men knew it too, that's for fucking sure !

Old 10-21-2020, 01:53 PM

Wow thats hot.!!!!

the next level BJ's
Old 11-12-2020, 07:12 PM

Default the next level BJ's

True some women do take her head game to another level, she is a keeper

Old 11-30-2020, 07:32 PM

My wife and I are both bisexual and love to suck black men's cocks we are into interracial sex and we only want black men and women sexuaully we feel that we have to duty to pleasure black cock and pussy and we both love to make it happen also what tattoo can a white man get besides the jack of spades to show he sucks black cocks and loves doing it.

Old 12-02-2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkJudyluvblk View Post
My wife and I are both bisexual and love to suck black men's cocks we are into interracial sex and we only want black men and women sexuaully we feel that we have to duty to pleasure black cock and pussy and we both love to make it happen also what tattoo can a white man get besides the jack of spades to show he sucks black cocks and loves doing it.
I agree 100%. White pussies and white dicks are created to pleasure black cocks and black pussies.