Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Outdoors Wife
Old 07-02-2018, 04:37 PM

Default The Outdoors Wife

My second wife and I are avid outdoors people. We have the perfect setup. Early retirement and a very healthy inheritence income from my grandfathers business interests. We live in the deep South in a small rural town. Our hunting and fishing lease is only a 15 minute drive away.

When we started dating I found out she had quite a history of dating black men. Her Ex divorced her for it. I began to enjoy knowing she was playing around with black men but had several steady fuck friends. I played dumb as t was quite a turnon. When I asked her to move in and consider marriage she said no. Citing she didnt think it would work but refusing to explain why. Finally over dinner I insisted she tell me and she went straight to the divorce and why. I grinned and told her I had known why for months and it wasnt an issue. She looked perplexed. And then played her hold card. She told me she had a thing for bbc and had several regular blk lovers. I grinned and told her I also knew about that and told her the name of two. Hey small southern towns are like that hahaha. She was super surprised and wanted to discuss getting together for real. And the next weekend she moved in. I told her all I wanted to know is she was safe and happy 24 hrs a day. We have no secrets and her blk fuck buddies were not affected. If anything they enjoy sending a white wifey home well seeded. My wife isnt a clubber. She just likes a good bed and a huge black cock regularly.

Which led to this. Her being an avid hunter she walked our huge hunting and fishing lease alot. One day she was walking a wooded area that was practically the backyard of an older country house where a rather reclusive bm lived. She said he drove up in the back yard and got out of his truck and took a leak not 20 yds from her but never saw her. She said the guys dick was extremely huge. He went inside and she continued walking. But she said she quickly returned in her full camo suit with her rifle and knocked on his back door. He opened it and she told him she just saw him drive up and would like to ask for a drink of water. i bet that was the first time a blond had done that! Hahaha. We knew him on sight. He was a fireman in the next city. My wife said he sat down on the porch and offered her a seat in the swing to take a breather.

She said he mentioned he knew one of her black friends and he spoke highly of her etc. Naturally my wife took the cue and opened up with an offer he couldnt refuse. She kept him her little secret for several months. He works 3 on 3 off etc. And my wife really enjoys the sex. We have met and talked and I can tell they are more than just fuck buddies. He owns her pussy. I respect that. And she still treats me great like always. She tells me everything. She even said they were at his mothers house one day and he told his mother my wife was married to a white man etc. My wife said his mother said Honey dont you worry about that. White men have been letting black men have their women for centuries. Its normal and you two just have fun! My wife and he assured her they would.
Not long ago I was at a country store at a corner and they pulled up to the stop sign together. Wifey was sitting with her back against the door. I waved and he give me the thumbs up. There was a mixture of blk and wht men standing around drinking beer. They began looking at each other but nobody said a word. After a couple more I told them Id see em later I was headed home. Id enjoy listening to that conversation as I drove off.

Last edited by alwayswhiteboi; 07-02-2018 at 04:41 PM..

Old 07-03-2018, 09:32 AM

Lord I know about those small rural towns in the dirty South. Until my husband retired in 2012 we moved around alot and we always lived in or near small towns. Now me being me and not very discreet it never took very long for me to be labeled as that "ni**ger fucking whore". When we lived in the town of Boston, Georgia I actually got caught with black men on several occasions. I was caught giving an elderly black man a blowjob in a pecan orchard. Another time I was bent over getting fucked by a farm hand when his boss drove up on us. You just can't be naughty in a small town and it not be known by everybody....Becky

Old 07-04-2018, 04:11 AM

But then again it has it advantages too. Most black men know my wife and knows that shes available. Its even better when they know I dont hold her back, to the contrary. Cellphones have made hookups a new ballgame. A text and an answer and a pickup in less than 5 minutes. Our area is so rural motels are an hour away. But when the men know Ill sleep in another room or shes up for sucking off a couple horny cocks in a truck or car its gameon. The main thing is the bm getting what he needs and deserves. If more wm were honest and agreeable the South would be a new place. Haters are gonna hate. But its usually jealosy that drives them. Love and lust win every time! Its so great when my wife grabs her purse and tells me its a guy wanting a quick bj and he picks her up. And then a couple hours later she comes in dripping and smiling. Most bm once they get it rock hard theyre gonna drop a load or two down south unless theyre in a real hurry.

Am I right or wrong about this?

Old 07-05-2018, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayswhiteboi View Post
But then again it has it advantages too. Most black men know my wife and knows that shes available. Its even better when they know I dont hold her back, to the contrary. Cellphones have made hookups a new ballgame. A text and an answer and a pickup in less than 5 minutes. Our area is so rural motels are an hour away. But when the men know Ill sleep in another room or shes up for sucking off a couple horny cocks in a truck or car its gameon. The main thing is the bm getting what he needs and deserves. If more wm were honest and agreeable the South would be a new place. Haters are gonna hate. But its usually jealosy that drives them. Love and lust win every time! Its so great when my wife grabs her purse and tells me its a guy wanting a quick bj and he picks her up. And then a couple hours later she comes in dripping and smiling. Most bm once they get it rock hard theyre gonna drop a load or two down south unless theyre in a real hurry.

Am I right or wrong about this?
It does have advantages, especially if she is as open about it as I am. I'm just saying that you can't keep secrets in a small rural area. I think your wife is alot like me.... Becky