Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Husband's view of seduction
Old 04-03-2013, 10:58 AM

Default Husband's view of seduction

Hello!

This is Dee's husband

I am looking over the emails here, and I'm pretty sure my wife is seeing someone else...

Just kidding! I KNOW she is seeing someone else - and I'm excited about it! LOL!

In fact, right now we are in a hotel suite. I'm "sleeping" in the second room while Dee and a guy we met at a sports bar are back in the master suite. They are sleeping on and off, but he seems to wake her up about every hour or so (or she wakes him up!) and I hear the deep moans start, the smacking of their lips when they kiss, the slapping of their skin coming together as he pounds my wife. When I hear them I go to the door and see my wife on her knees before him, riding on top of him, being ridden by him, kneeling over him - sucking or riding his cock. I want to move closer, but don't want to break up what is going on. Being someone we just met - I'm not sure how the bull will react. He seems more aggressive than most that we have encountered. Right from when we met and started talking to him, he seemed to know we were a cuckold couple, and that he was going to be fucking my wife. He ignored me through most of the conversation, but after spending a half hour or so flirting with my wife, looked directly at me and started asking questions.

You like to watch your wife fuck other men, don't you?
She like em' black, don't she?
You like watchin' your wife suck a black man's dick, don't you?
Your dick too small to satisfy her?

I was a little uncomfortable in the bar/restaurant where I wasn't sure if others could hear what he was saying to me. He asked me a whole bunch of questions, but you get the idea. He was calling me out as a cuck and I was actually turn on thinking that everyone there was probably aware or were going to figure out that he was coming up to our room to take my wife's pussy.

If anyone was not sure if that's what was going on, all those questions were answered when he turned to my wife and kissed her passionately, while running his hands down her back and over her ass. It wasn't a peck on the cheek, it was a long, drawn out, tongue in her mouth french kiss.

"What room you in, baby?" Dee told him and he said, "I'll be up in 15 minutes" then he pulled her to him and whispered in her ear. She was smiling as she took my hand and led me to the elevator.

He had us both get ready by getting bottomless before he came to the room (see our pictures) It's the most common request we get. The bulls want her bottomless for the obvious reason, and me bottomless basically for humiliation. Thing is, I'm not humiliated as much as I am turned on. I've always had the smallest dick in any locker room I've ever been in, so I'm used to the embarrassment.

When he knocked on the door last night, I opened it. (Bottomless, as requested!) He smiled at me and said, "I'm from the hotel stud service. I understand you are not able to satisfy your wife, so I am her to take care of that for you!" He was smiling and talking very loud, and I finally saw out of the corner of my eye a young couple coming down the hall. They were ear to ear smiles and red faced as they passed by and the woman looked at me and nearly burst out laughing. Then I saw the shock on her face as she realized I was bottomless, and I was absolutely embarrassed when she looked down at my penis and grabbed her husband's hand to hurry him down the hall. I could hear them laughing as I opened the door to invite our new friend in. I'm hoping we can get out of here without seeing them this morning.

We got inside and closed the door and Dee was in a fit of giggles

But looking oh-so-hot as he took her in his arms and continued the kiss they started downstairs. If there is one thing that Dee is know for it is that she is VERY passionate and loves to be in the arms of a strong man. He smiled and said, "Damn, girl, you actin' like you haven't had any dick in awhile. Get on your knees, bitch, let's see what you got!"

It was erotic, but a little more aggressive than we are used to. Not abusive, but he was very much in control.

Tom

I hope
Old 04-03-2013, 01:40 PM

Default I hope

I certainly hope you're going to continue this story?

Seduction
Old 04-15-2013, 03:36 PM

Default Seduction

I am not sure about other cucks...but to watch my wife sit in a black club and he hustled and seduce a bbc is very hot...
The clothes she wears, the jewelery , the makeup, the shoes...all to bring out her, as she puts it, her whorish side !!!
The bbc go nuts over her 5' 8"s...44Ds...36W....46 ASS.....plus she is fucking georgous !!
To watch her dance with them, drink with them, "smoke" with them, be touched by them,
and to then suck and fuck them is always so hot....

Old 04-23-2013, 10:35 PM

that is a great story i look forward to hearing more stories of you getting fucked by big black cock

Old 05-24-2018, 02:43 PM

Written by my hubby...I wonder who he was talking about...LOL! Always brings back good memories!

Tags
black bull, cuckhold husband, hot wife